News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

help with beats?

Started by Dipz, July 11, 2011, 03:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dipz

hello all you awesome people that i love, i have a question towards anybody that has tried this. do any of you kno a program that you can make beats with? like instrumentals. NOT dj things i dont wanna try to mix something i wanna actually maek my own beat . if you no of a thing that is 100% free please leave a post. and it dosnt have to be straight up hiphop stuff i just wanna try this to maek my own song, oh ya an if its idiot proof then please post cus i have no clue how to do hard stuff like that i dont understand many buttons or wahtnot.  something that you can add drum beats and guitar sounds an stuf? please and thank you so very much! i love this community and i know i can count on you. yes you. you : )  luv you all

sayers6

Freeforall

Quote from: sayers6 on July 11, 2011, 04:02:05 PM
Fruity loops.
Fruity loops is a good one. Another one is MAGIX music maker, I believe.

Forum

Dipz, sorta off topic in off topic section but are you the real dipz/the owner of (-.-) or that other guy who made an acc in SO donor called Dipz with high agi?
Officially quitted

crozier

...People have a tendency to make multiple accounts... Dipz is both face, Dipz, Dipznchipz, etc. But multiple people know the password to Dipz.

Anyway, I'm interested in what you can do, man. You have real creative talent ;D

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10