News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm on a boat.

Started by Freeforall, July 12, 2011, 12:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Title says it all.

I have more shots but I'm going to bed. Night.

House

never been sailing before you get sea sick

Freeforall

Quote from: House on July 12, 2011, 03:09:06 AM
never been sailing before you get sea sick
Nah, it's actually pretty fun.

Scotty

I damn near grew up on a sailboat, oh the memories of all the late nights on that boat!

havok

i thought this was about to be a video, of that rap song lol. Pretty cool tho where are you sailing to?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: havok on July 12, 2011, 10:41:18 AM
i thought this was about to be a video, of that rap song lol. Pretty cool tho where are you sailing to?

Looks like he went for a ride around a lake or something.

And I've been on a boat when I was 3 or something. Don't remember any of it :l

Freeforall

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 12, 2011, 11:17:08 AM

Looks like he went for a ride around a lake or something.

And I've been on a boat when I was 3 or something. Don't remember any of it :l
I was on lake superior :) Pretty big lake.

DarkTrinity

never been sailing before I get sea sick
Edited.

I don't get sea sick. My dad owns a sail boat and we used to go out on it every summer on the St. Croix river, sometimes we'd go watch fireworks on the boat too, and then sometimes we slept on the boat.
Jet skis are where it's at though ;D

Freeforall

Quote from: DarkTrinity on July 12, 2011, 02:10:35 PM
never been sailing before I get sea sick
Edited.

I don't get sea sick. My dad owns a sail boat and we used to go out on it every summer on the St. Croix river, sometimes we'd go watch fireworks on the boat too, and then sometimes we slept on the boat.
Jet skis are where it's at though ;D
This was more of a cruise boat. This is only the 2nd time I have ever been on a boat, but I really loved both times that I tried it. Lot's of people on it. The other boat that I was on was about 4 days ago. It was a Tri Pontoon boat. I'm in the car right now, I'm headed back to Texas. We are in Iowa right now.

Delicious

I've been on boats plenty of times, mostly for transportation to visit my family from the island in Vancouver. I love it when boats sway back and forth, It's quite comforting. :)
<3

Forum

Thats wat i said and my post was deleted idk...
Officially quitted

Freeforall

Quote from: Forum on July 13, 2011, 11:31:02 PM
Thats wat i said and my post was deleted idk...
We weren't really sailing anywhere, more just kinda playing around. We were on the bout for about 3 hours.

Jackabomb

I've only ever been on ferries and such and not frequently. Water seems to dislike me so, besides drinking it, I avoid it. Airplanes are my place to be. I take a plane ride every 2 years when my family moves, and I've taken a couple more besides. I rarely get sick(even one time when we flew through a thunderstorm), and I sometimes wish I was able to feel a little bit more. But those big commercial turbo's are designed for comfort, not fun. I'd really like to try skydiving someday. It seems like it would be insanely fun.

Freeforall

Quote from: Jackabomb on July 14, 2011, 12:44:39 PM
I've only ever been on ferries and such and not frequently. Water seems to dislike me so, besides drinking it, I avoid it. Airplanes are my place to be. I take a plane ride every 2 years when my family moves, and I've taken a couple more besides. I rarely get sick(even one time when we flew through a thunderstorm), and I sometimes wish I was able to feel a little bit more. But those big commercial turbo's are designed for comfort, not fun. I'd really like to try skydiving someday. It seems like it would be insanely fun.
Yeah, we fly probably once or twice a year. Pretty fun. I really love planes, boats, or anything like that.

stick d00d

I've been on a boat 3 times my entire life.. First time was on my Uncle's boat out in the ocean.. Second time was a party boat for our 8th grade class at the end of the school year, where we rode around the Chesapeake Bay(MD), and the 3rd time was when me and my dad went fishing on a Charter boat with 5 or 6 people.. We were catching rockfish  :)

Anyways, sounds like you had fun. I would like to go on a cruise for vacation, would be really fun.