News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ATTENTION ALL

Started by cheese, August 08, 2009, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese

umm some of you might be mistaking me as cheez my name was cheese but i changed to r00tbeer the forums wouldn't let me have rootbeer because it had root in it :/

Forum

This should be in the off topic section seeing as it has nothing to do with stick online. And why doesn't it let you have Root in your name?
Officially quitted

cheese

Quote from: Forum on August 08, 2009, 11:06:36 PM
This should be in the off topic section seeing as it has nothing to do with stick online. And why doesn't it let you have Root in your name?
i seriously don't know

sly 3 4 me

Perhaps it has something to do with the word rootkit, or the word root having any sort of relation to admin,moderator,owner. Anything that may label you as something that you re not. Root being the main part of "something" may be related to why you can't use it. Also, this should be in the off-topic section seeing as this section is for things relating to the game itself.

yottabyte

I guess it's not available because the word 'root' is the standard username in many MySQL databases, and SMF forums uses MySQL.
It could prolly be used in hacking or sometinhg else, just a guess.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

cheese

Quote from: yottabyte on August 09, 2009, 01:56:03 PM
I guess it's not available because the word 'root' is the standard username in MySQL databases, and SMF forums uses MySQL.
It could prolly be used in hacking or sometinhg else, just a guess.
THXS  :D