News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

TV

Started by ARTgames, August 09, 2009, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Do you all here watch TV? I do, but vary little of it. Also if you do watch TV give a shot out of the shows you like also.

yottabyte

I usually watch TV like 1 hour/day at the evening before going to sleep. Also I do not watch that much in summer.

I do not "follow" any series. I used to watch The Simpsons, Family Guy and w/e like a year ago. Now my TV is always on Discovery Channel when it's on.

When I do watch TV, I usually watch stuff like Man vs. Wild, all those futuristic shows, Destroyed in seconds etc. I watch movies sometimes too. That's it.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

God-I-Suck

I watch TV while I'm on the computer. I watch it all day and when I go to sleep. TV is awesome! I like Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd & Eddy, and the shows from back in the day.

cheese

i like  1000 ways to die, jessie james is a dead man,pinks all out,oh and robot chikken lol

EpicPhailure

I don't normally watch it, just when I'm bored/or someone else is using my computer.

I have to say House, Burn Notice, NCIS, and quite a few things on Food Network are what I watch the majority of the time.

Scotty

Mythbusters
Top Gear
Survivorman
Wreckreation Nation
How stuff works
Dirty Jobs

Pretty much discovery channel stuff.

LeGuy

I watch a little TV, but mainly if I'm unable to access I'm computer. I like old cartoons, (Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.) lots of Comedy Central stuff, (Especially Demetri Martin.) and The Office. The Office is probably my favorite show.
Whee!

Titan

Mythbusters
Surviorman
Robot Chicken
Family Guy
MANswers
Iron Chef
Throw down with Bobby Flay
Livin' in a lonely world.

Forum

I liked watching the old cartoons on cartoonetwork but now the new ones are lame. I wonder why they stopped showing futurama :( anyway, I also like watching
sci fi channel i think channel 43
malcom in the middle
life with derik
family guy
Officially quitted

Lingus

I have a set of shows that I follow by DVR. If it weren't for DVR I wouldn't really follow shows like I do. It's great because I can not watch TV all week, and then spend a few hours on the weekend when I'm bored. Or I can watch one show whenever I want. Plus I'm spending less time than if I watched it live because I don't have to sit through commercials. It's really the most efficient way to watch TV.

I watch mostly SciFi (or SyFy now...) I used to watch the Stargate shows, I'll be watching Stargate Universe when it comes out in September. Used to watch Battlestar Gallactica (Best show ever to have been made ever) and I'll watch Caprica when it comes out next year. Eureka is one of my favorite shows that's on now. I'm watching the new show Warehouse 13, it's okay. Let's see, what else. Royal Pains on USA is a new show that's kinda funny. I think that's everything that's currently on that I'm watching. For shows that aren't currently on the air, House, The Office, Heroes... Oh, I also watch Bleach which is an anime.

I think that's everything. I like to watch some of the Food Network stuff. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives is great. But I really just watch those occasionally when I'm bored and I have nothing on DVR.

crozier

Family guy.
In Plain Site.
House.
Monk
Mythbusters.
Robotchicken.
The old cartoon network shows.
The new stuff is crap.
And whatevers on.

EpicPhailure

That's because CN killed off their main money maker which was Toonami.