News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your favorite phone apps

Started by Titan, August 05, 2011, 10:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

Just kind of curious as to what everyones favorite apps are for their phones.(Please speicfy what system your phone runs)

My list for android:
Drop
Angry Birds
Camgun
Urban dictionary Widget
Solo (Sick guitar app)
Air Control

I would say that those are my favorite six right now, but I'm always looking for more stuff.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Forum

I liked my friends "What pokemon are you?" quiz app.
Officially quitted

DarkTrinity

Blackberry doesn't have the most fabulous apps right now... So mostly I just have games.
I have a gas price app though, it shows the cheapest gas prices around where you live, I thought that was pretty nifty.

11clock

I treat my iPod touch like a portable gaming system, so my favorite apps are all games. I'll list my top 5. (I don't care that it's not a phone. It still has the same apps that an iPhone has.)

1) League of Evil (Super Meat Boy's rival, highly recommended to any platformer fan)
2) Soosiz (Super Mario Galaxy 2D)
3) Plants vs Zombies (Best castle defense game EVAR)
4) Star Hogs (Any Worms fan will love this)
5) Tiny Wings (SO ADDICTING *drool*)

Turkey

My favorite iphone game by far is World of Goo, it works really well with touch screen.

ARTgames

Lingus

The app I probably use the most is Pandora. I love having new music all the time in the car.

I also use Aldiko as a digital book reader. It has built in browsing for free books.

There's some other miscellaneous apps I use occasionally. Goodreads for updating my goodreads.com status. Our Groceries, a grocery list app. AKNotepad for note taking.

I don't play any games besides minesweeper.

Titan

Quote from: Lingus on August 10, 2011, 08:44:20 PM
The app I probably use the most is Pandora. I love having new music all the time in the car.

I also use Aldiko as a digital book reader. It has built in browsing for free books.

There's some other miscellaneous apps I use occasionally. Goodreads for updating my goodreads.com status. Our Groceries, a grocery list app. AKNotepad for note taking.

I don't play any games besides minesweeper.

I have Pandora but don't feel like paying for unlimited data, so I don't really use it outside of my house. Oh but another great one for Android is gasbuddy. It tells you the prices of all the gas stations in your area, which is quite useful.
Livin' in a lonely world.

DarkTrinity

Yea. that's the one I was talking about, GasBuddy. (not for just android)
I like Pandora too, I don't have unlimited data, but I do have a certain amount of data to use each month, so It's quite nice.
I also have another nifty app called BlueSlate Converter. converts area, length, time, volume, mass and temp. Even converts obscure measurements like barrels, bushels, carats, Rankine, hectares, etc. (obscure is probably not the best word, but you know what I mean...)

Lingus

Yea I don't have unlimited data. There pretty much isn't an unlimited data plan anymore (is there?) But I don't think Pandora uses that much really... I have never gone over data usage and I doubt I have even gotten close.

DarkTrinity

No idea if there is unlimited... But yeah, I've listened to Pandora while walking the dog and sitting between classes at school and etc. and haven't gone over my usage yet. But then, I also get text messages when I've used 65, 90 and 100% of my data for the month. (not that I've ever hit 100%) But that also includes downloading apps and browsing the internetz.

PureAzzN

call of duty zombies
BF2
nfs shift 2

czechmate

First off I have an iphone, 

Aside from the typical social network/IM'ing apps (Trillian, Skype, Echofon(twitter), Google+, Facebook, etc.)  I probably use Goodreader (what I use to read books) or  Geometry Wars Touch (great game, pre 1.2.0 update.  1.2.0 simply crashes and lags a ton) the most.