News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ICE CREAM

Started by cheese, August 09, 2009, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your favorite type of ice cream?

cookies and cream
5 (62.5%)
vanilla
3 (37.5%)
chocolate
4 (50%)
strawberry
2 (25%)
sherbert
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

cheese

i scream u scream we all scream for ice cream!

Lucifer

R00tbeer...
You are going to become my new favorite ice cream if you continue your parade of fail. I'm sure you're trying to be friendly and active etc, but every one of your posts so far makes me want to go club a baby seal. Sssssssllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww dddddddddoooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn, and at least try to care about proper spelling or grammar, or you're going to find yourself in my next ice cream bowl.

My favorite ice cream happens to be chocolate chip cookie dough.

cheese

Quote from: Lucifer on August 09, 2009, 03:38:26 PM
R00tbeer...
You are going to become my new favorite ice cream if you continue your parade of fail. I'm sure you're trying to be friendly and active etc, but every one of your posts so far makes me want to go club a baby seal. Sssssssllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww dddddddddoooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn, and at least try to care about proper spelling or grammar, or you're going to find yourself in my next ice cream bowl.

My favorite ice cream happens to be chocolate chip cookie dough.
O........................................k

Torch

First off, I'm 99% sure you're Cheez on a different account.

Second off, stop being such an idiot and think before you post.

Third off, go away, haven't you figured out that noone wants you here after your first account?

cheese

Quote from: Torch on August 09, 2009, 04:34:27 PM
First off, I'm 99% sure you're Cheez on a different account.

Second off, stop being such an idiot and think about your posts.

Third off, go away, haven't you figured out that noone wants you here after your first account?
omfg stfu i made my account way before cheez did and i changed my name to rootbeer because people like you won't stop being asses and blaming me for someone im not! >:(

EpicPhailure

You should include an Other choice.

And I prefer anything but sherbet and anything with cherries.

Dragx_Rage

Ben and Jerry's cookie dough! I also like strawberry ice-cream!

Specialboy

Mr Pwnage

Mint Chocolate Chip...with blood!

Seriously though, you make a poll about ice cream, leave out Mint Choco Chip, and have Strawberry, and no "Other" option? What kinda of masochistic, necrophilic, satanic, anerexic, titanic, excuse for a consumer of ice cream are you?!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php