News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm not cheez!

Started by cheese, August 09, 2009, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese

Wtf do yall not understand about me not being CHEEZ!?!?!? I'm not Cheez ask FreeforAll for gods sake!Plz stop saying i'm CHEEZ  >:(

Scotty

Oh! So YOU'RE cheez!!  Good, where's my 50 bucks you owe me!  Spent a while lookin for ya, nice cover!  Hand it over!

EpicPhailure

I don't think this needed a topic...

Also, please don't double post. It's annoying and unnecessary when there's an EDIT button on your original that would take you less time to press than to post a new reply.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Epicphail on August 09, 2009, 05:06:11 PM
I don't think this needed a topic...

Also, please don't double post. It's annoying and unnecessary when there's an EDIT button on your original that would take you less time to press than to post a new reply.

Yes, your double posting is getting annoying.

Forum

There is a "Cheez" and a "Cheese" lmao people please pick different names.
Officially quitted

yottabyte

Quote from: Forum on August 10, 2009, 03:36:40 AM

*looks at your name*

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Forum

Quote from: yottabyte on August 10, 2009, 06:47:50 AM
Quote from: Forum on August 10, 2009, 03:36:40 AM

*looks at your name*
Yup it probably needs to be changed and you probably -karma me for that which i do not care about anymore because this just a forum.
Officially quitted

Pat

I'm not gay! I mean who's cheez?
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

JoEL

Sorry cheez, I mean chezz no wait cheze, wait wait CHEESE! or who ever the f*** you are.

EpicPhailure

Congratulations on adding more insult to injury. Now leave this topic for the dead.

Forum

Cheese has already left the forums due to idiots so just ignore this topic.
Officially quitted