News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Diablo 2

Started by Lucifer, August 09, 2009, 06:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

This game just can't ever get old, can it?

Once again we're playing Diablo 2 LOD, and would love to have company! Same as last time, we're playing over Hamachi, which means you don't require a legit copy of the game or cd key. (Although of course I don't condone such things *cough*) We usually all play together in the afternoon, but times vary. Feel free to hit me up on MSN at SilencedBullet@Hotmail.com or on the diablo hamachi channel if you want to play.

Diablo 2 Wiki
Hamachi Download

*Edit* We'll use chaos's instead. Just ask chaos for the password, or ask me to ask chaos.
Hamachi Channel: Chaos's Duel Channel

We're also using the Stick Online Ventrillo to bitch at each other while we play, so feel free to get on with us!

Ventrillo Download

Hostname or IP: vent64.light-speed.com
Port Number: 5094

Please note, just like last time, that the use of any Maphacks or Editors will get you booted out of the hamachi channel faster than you can say Penis, so please keep this legit. (Minor edits to skills I don't mind, feel free to fix mistakes etc.)

Player list;

Lucifer
Chaos
Haon
Skalidra
Mr Pwnage
Torch
Lingus
Minie

ARTgames

If you have a time when you know your going to play are you going to post in your first post?

like if you know your going to play on jun 5th from 5:00-6:00 could update your post so that people know and make time for it?

Lucifer

Well we don't really play at any designated time, but if we do set a time then I'd definitely bump this topic. We usually just gather up everyone who is on MSN at the time and have one of us host. I'd be happy to play anytime today, on that note, so feel free to message me.

Lingus

Ahh, the good old days. Wish I could get on when you guys are playing, but as it is I barely play games at all anymore. Maybe I'll be able to swing it, but it'll be in the evenings most likely. How late do you ussually play?

Lucifer

We usually play all together late in the evening, for the past few nights we've been playing from say.. 8-10 until round 3 in the morning. (5am for chaos XD) However, as the addict I am, I play almost all day.

Lingus

Ah cool. Well. We'll see. I definitely will not be staying up till 3am. But maybe I can play for a few hours around 10pm till 12pm or something.

JoEL

I've only just started playing Diablo 2 non-expansion and I find it very entertaining, but have no future plans of buying LOD. I'd rather wait for diablo 3.

Lucifer

Quote from: JoEL on August 10, 2009, 11:28:52 PM
I've only just started playing Diablo 2 non-expansion and I find it very entertaining, but have no future plans of buying LOD. I'd rather wait for diablo 3.
The expansion adds a lot of depth to the game, with runes, charms, runewords, and a 5th act. I'd really recommend you buy it just to get the full experience of diablo 2 honestly, and diablo 3 ain't coming for a while. But it's up to you :P.

EpicPhailure

LoD is worth its money, trust me.

Also, if you decide that Hell mode is too easy (like my brother did), you can get mods for D2: LOD which add more difficulty levels.

Lingus

Quote from: JoEL on August 10, 2009, 11:28:52 PM
If you aren't going to play through the whole game why do you care about Diablo 3? Lord of Destruction has another whole act that adds to the story. You don't know anything about Baal yet...

And yea, Diablo 3 is going to be another couple years or something...

Btw, had fun playing for a little bit there. We pwnd Diablo... after he kicked our asses for a while. Good times. I'll see if I can get on some time soon.

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on August 11, 2009, 12:28:48 AM
LoD is worth its money, trust me.

Also, if you decide that Hell mode is too easy (like my brother did), you can get mods for D2: LOD which add more difficulty levels.

If you decide Hell is too easy, you play the game too !@#$in much and need to go outside.

EpicPhailure

Hell DOES get boring. I thought you'd know that, being the ruler of hell and all.

Mr Pwnage

I can proudly say, I have just aquired Diablo 2 and the LoD expansion, through "less than legal" manners, and I have it say it is an absolutely fabulous game! I'm hooked.

ARRRRR IT BE THE PIRATES LIFE FOR MEEEE!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lingus

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 12, 2009, 04:04:03 AM
I can proudly say, I have just aquired Diablo 2 and the LoD expansion, through "less than legal" manners, and I have it say it is an absolutely fabulous game! I'm hooked.

ARRRRR IT BE THE PIRATES LIFE FOR MEEEE!
Glad you like the game. It definitely is addictive.

But... there's no pirates in the game... Oh. Nvm...

JoEL

Only thing about getting Diablo 2: LOD is I'd have to start my characters over from scratch...and I dont know about you guys...but I don't ever want to do act 2 from start-to-finish again...act 2 is horrible.

Anyway, I'm aloud to wait for Diablo 3 and skip LOD. I'm sure it's an easy enough story line to pick up from. Also Diablo 3 will be released next year I've heard, there were even roomers of it being released towards the end of this year (wouldn't believe that one but still).

I'll think about getting LOD. At the moment I'm having alot of fun with LLD's, especially my Amazon.