News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The best $16 I've blown on an app: Final Fantasy Tactics

Started by Scotty, August 05, 2011, 08:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

I spent $3 on a Minecraft World Editor on my Ipad. Really fun app.

T-Rok

Meiun

Freeforall

Aren't these games like, really laggy when it comes to framerates?

Bread

Got it. Love it. Recommend it. (*cough*Installous*cough*)

::)

Seifer

WOAH!? They added FFT to the Ipad? So sad My Itouch got wet. Now I have to wait for it on the droid.

FFT is easily my favorite Final Fantasy Game, no contest. I've played that game through over 10 times, so many hours, I've played the Emulator version that is like 10x as hard with all sorts of tweaks to make you less overpowered and your opponents difficult, and new random battles that are just insane. Try Zirke Falls with 13 archers at the top, your at the bottom.

T-Rok

Quote from: Seifer on August 30, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
WOAH!? They added FFT to the Ipad? So sad My Itouch got wet. Now I have to wait for it on the droid.

FFT is easily my favorite Final Fantasy Game, no contest. I've played that game through over 10 times, so many hours, I've played the Emulator version that is like 10x as hard with all sorts of tweaks to make you less overpowered and your opponents difficult, and new random battles that are just insane. Try Zirke Falls with 13 archers at the top, your at the bottom.

Been there, done that. I didn't know it was the tweaked version till I got there(my friend happened to leave the details out till then). I quit and got the normal version cause I was tired of the game being so hard. xD