News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Started by Cactuscat222, September 05, 2011, 02:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cactuscat222

Game comes out in like 22 hours.

Third-person Action RPG, where you play Captain Titus, a Space Marine (A captain, I think). "Similar" to Gears of War, but completely gets rid of the cover aspect, for the most part. The demo has been out on steam, and there are quite a few pre-order bonuses.

I had a hell of a lot of fun on the demo so far, so I'm excited for the campaign. A month after it is released they will be putting out a 4-player Coop mode, where you just smash waves of orcs together. Multiplayer itself looks to be lots of fun to play, and you will be able to rank up and completely customize your Space Marine, with a total of 3 classes.

Anyone else hear or going to be trying it out? :D

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Matty_Richo

This does look alright, I did play the other Warhammer's but not for hundreds of hours or anything, however, I'll probably pick this up, the demo was pretty good, so we'll see how we go.