News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Jaw-Dropping Story

Started by Delicious, October 07, 2011, 11:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

A bit depressing, but definitely worth seeing. A story of a true warrior and coward. Amazing how a friend of 10 years can still betray you like that, makes it hard to trust anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwNV7sqq8GY

new link, watch part 1 and 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3z4NMWdTcg
<3

tehrozzy

Just....wow. That was an amazing story, that d-bag that shot him is damn lucky he only got 35 years in prison.

RayRay

He said that the shotgun was pointed directly on his head at one point in where he smacked it away just in time. No sooner had he saved his stuff there...

Delicious

I can't imagine how hard it was for him to just see his friend of 10 years stand over him with a shotgun, the feeling of being betrayed beyond belief. All his friend wanted was to join a silly gang to get "respect", but this only proved he was a coward. 

Quote from: YayForLife on October 08, 2011, 12:00:30 AM
Just....wow. That was an amazing story, that d-bag that shot him is damn lucky he only got 35 years in prison.
Yep, very lucky. I wish the death penalty was around - If I could give him the lethal injection, I would've purposly done it wrong so he could suffer. Glad that they put some justice into it by giving a 15 year old a 30+ year sentence though.
<3

House

it just goes to show you shouldn't trust every body you meet and dont try to join silly gangs

Mr Pwnage

35 years just honestly doesn't see enough to me, regardless if he was 15 or not. This was clearly per-meditated, very cold blooded since he'd been friends with this kid for 10 years. Honestly, why would he choose a close friend of his as a target? Because he's easy to set up? If there is any coward in this story it's this kid who lucked out with only 35 years. My moral integrity tells me it's not cruel and unusual punishment if the person your judging falls in a category below human...I don't even know what I would have done with this scum.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Yankyal

What an absolute !@#$ing legend.

Sigur Ros at the end there was a nice touch.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Chaos

Forgive me if I missed it, but was it actually stated that they were friends for 10 years, or close friends?  All I remember it saying was that they KNEW each other for 10 years.  There's plenty of people I've known since I was in kindergarten and aren't exactly close with.  It sounded more like to me that they were friendly acquaintances, if anything.

Gotta say, there were a lot of instances at the beginning of the story that would have thrown up HUGE red flags for me, such as the kid asking him to drive over there for like, a week, did he say?  Immediately I'd feel there was more to the request if he persisted asking beyond a day.  Granted, I'm a very cautious person, too, specifically for reasons such as this, so meh.

Either way, that is !@#$ing crazy.  I've always had a theory that one could survive life-threatening situation if they simply had enough willpower to not 'go to sleep' as the kid put it, especially in this case where the body was repaired to a functioning state in the meantime.  I'd be very curious to pick the doctor's brain about what happened, especially his decision to perform on a kid who was declared DOA.

Also, hearing about the kid who shot him and his family made me rage.  Hard.  I'm enraged that there exist people so !@#$ed in the head.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Loganvz123

I sat here for an hour trying to think of a correct response. No point trying. I don't have the time to waste my words on that son of a bitch.

Delicious

Quote from: Chaos on October 08, 2011, 07:24:53 PM
Forgive me if I missed it, but was it actually stated that they were friends for 10 years, or close friends?  All I remember it saying was that they KNEW each other for 10 years.  There's plenty of people I've known since I was in kindergarten and aren't exactly close with.  It sounded more like to me that they were friendly acquaintances, if anything.

Gotta say, there were a lot of instances at the beginning of the story that would have thrown up HUGE red flags for me, such as the kid asking him to drive over there for like, a week, did he say?  Immediately I'd feel there was more to the request if he persisted asking beyond a day.  Granted, I'm a very cautious person, too, specifically for reasons such as this, so meh.

Either way, that is !@#$ing crazy.  I've always had a theory that one could survive life-threatening situation if they simply had enough willpower to not 'go to sleep' as the kid put it, especially in this case where the body was repaired to a functioning state in the meantime.  I'd be very curious to pick the doctor's brain about what happened, especially his decision to perform on a kid who was declared DOA.

Also, hearing about the kid who shot him and his family made me rage.  Hard.  I'm enraged that there exist people so !@#$ed in the head.

"This kid, supposedly was my friend" and "alright, whatever, you're my friend. I'll take you down there" seem to indicate that they where indeed friends. I wouldn't think that Ross would had driven this kid down there if he wasn't convinced they were friends, just doesn't seem to be a favour an acquaintance would offer regardless of how friendly they were to eachother. Even still, they knew eachother for 10 years prior, so they had to of known eachother quite well.

I too am enraged at the parents. If I had a child who did something like that, I wouldn't be able to look at them ever again. It would disgust me.
<3

Jake

I was like "wat" when the dude was saying that the shooter showed up to court wearing purple pimp clothes and a cane. WHAT?

Chaos

Quote from: Delicious on October 09, 2011, 01:23:13 AM
Quote from: Chaos on October 08, 2011, 07:24:53 PM

"This kid, supposedly was my friend" and "alright, whatever, you're my friend. I'll take you down there" seem to indicate that they where indeed friends. I wouldn't think that Ross would had driven this kid down there if he wasn't convinced they were friends, just doesn't seem to be a favour an acquaintance would offer regardless of how friendly they were to eachother. Even still, they knew eachother for 10 years prior, so they had to of known eachother quite well.

I too am enraged at the parents. If I had a child who did something like that, I wouldn't be able to look at them ever again. It would disgust me.

Yeah, I got they were friends, my point was more that he seems to have never said they were CLOSE friends, and he never said they were friends for 10 YEARS, just that they KNEW each other for 10 years.  Again, I can think of at least one instance in my own life where I knew someone since kindergarten, but only became friends with them in like, 7th grade.  That seems to have just been assumed by people, and thus significantly less back-stabby (but still entirely douche-baggy).  :T

I dunno, it's not really relevant either way, I suppose, it was still an incredibly evil act.  Meh.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

The little punk ain't gonna make it 35 years in a prison cell.  He goes in and starts pissing on people in prison and he's liable to learn many different definitions of the term "back stabbing".

DarkTrinity

Wow, that's all kinds of !@#$ed up....
That kid is a fighter, and I hope the kid who shot him gets his just desserts in jail...