News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Humble Bundle Voxatron Debut

Started by 11clock, November 01, 2011, 12:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

sly 3 4 me

Two more games have been added to this bundle, The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter. I've played the Binding of Isaac and it's pretty fun. Well worth the price for these three games.

Freeforall

Downloaded, playing it now. I might buy it if I like it. If my computer even plays it.

tehrozzy

Looking at this, I might get it.
also, trust:

1. @notch
$2,000.00
2. @tpjeff
$600.00
3. @gaijingames
$350.00
4. @spelunkyworld
$300.00
5. @nimbledave
$256.00
6. Marcel Schoen
$250.00
7. @2bitENT
$222.22
8. NeoGAF.com / EviLore
$205.00
9. @PhonicUK
$200.01
10. @terrycavanagh
$200.0

11clock

Voxatron's Adventure Mode is a huge pain to go through. It constantly throws enemies at you. The walking pink cows were overpowered and you have to fight like 10 of them in one level, and only one is enough to kill you. I died 70 times getting through Adventure Mode. The difficulty curve is a freaking cliff! Oh well, pretty fun though. I liked the destructible terrain.

Still deciding whether or not I should play Binding of Isaac, I can't really tell if it's making fun of the Bible or if it's just a light hearted joke.

I'm going to try Blocks That Matter next. Looks cool.

EDIT: Blocks That Matter is probably my favorite of the 2 games I've played in the bundle. I normally don't like puzzle games and this game makes me think pretty hard, but it's very fun, though tedious at times.

Binding of Isaac doesn't look like it has anything against Christianity, though the game looks very demonic. It seems to be targeting child abuse, actually. I'll give it a go.

11clock

How do you use the chocolate milk item in Binding of Isaac? I'm at the room before Mom, and I'd like to be able to charge shots at her.

EDIT: Beat Mom and unlocked Chapter 4. Out of the 5 hours I played of the game, I've come to a conclusion to the game. Very gory, very weird, yet very addicting and fun. It also turns out that the game doesn't really take sides when it comes to religion, it's just mindless fun with some references here and there, nothing more. I recommend Binding of Isaac to all rogue-like and Legend of Zelda fans.