News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Boss Marker

Started by DNH, November 06, 2011, 07:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNH

Hey Guys,

i wanted to post a new Idea - A Boss Marker

What is it?

When a Boss Monster spawn (DS BA or w/e) you can mark it (Dunno how, maybe with a button). After you marked it, Every Player gets a Message (Boss Monster [Monster Type]) found. You can find it [where])

"Boss Monster found. You can find it >>>" or so. Ofc it can be improved but i guess it would be very useful here.
For disabling abusement i would script it so you can only mark Boss monster sothat no one can spam a Blob or so ^^

What do you think?

Greetz

sly 3 4 me

I like the idea. I think the player should have the ability to disable the notifications from certain boss monsters or be able to turn the feature off completely too.

11clock

Great idea! Only one player should be able to mark a boss monster at a time, though. Imagine a SG spawning.

"Sand Golem found.
Sand Golem found.
Sand Golem found.
Sand Golem found.
..."

I suggest that a boss monster can only be marked once every 5 minutes or so. A currently marked boss should have a symbol above its head to show that it's already marked.

DNH

Yeah thats what i am thinking of :)