News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Failed to connect to server

Started by Surrender, August 16, 2009, 07:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I'm pretty sure I have my password right, even though it's been a while.
Is the server down atm, or is it just me? xP

Meiun

Nope, apparently the server is down right now, working on it as we speak. I'll let you know when it's back up.

Surrender

Meiun

Alright, should be back up shortly! Also, some very good news to all you who had been experiencing connectivity issues to the server for the last... Long amount of time. The reason for the downtime was due to a rather serious ongoing problem that had been causing the servers connection to occasionally cut out, as well as some weak and crappy connections for some. This problem has apparently been FIXED :). Enjoy!

Forum

Quote from: Meiun on August 16, 2009, 07:48:36 PM
Alright, should be back up shortly! Also, some very good news to all you who had been experiencing connectivity issues to the server for the last... Long amount of time. The reason for the downtime was due to a rather serious ongoing problem that had been causing the servers connection to occasionally cut out, as well as some weak and crappy connections for some. This problem has apparently been FIXED :). Enjoy!
Thx Meiun.
Officially quitted