News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game's 2nd Return! (MAP EXPANSION!)

Started by 11clock, November 19, 2011, 02:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Walter stands up, observing the scorchmarks around him, and walks over to the mountain side. Placing his hand on the rock, a small rune appears, and the door opens. Walking inside, the door reseals itself, and Walter collapses onto the floor.

Walter O' Dim
HP: 05/50
MP: 05/60

Items: Cloak of Shadows (E)
Allies: Albert Masson

House

Harmonicoa hops off the tree and starts following tracks........He finds a near death body lieing near a stone close to death.
Harmonicoa takes out the locket and puts it next to the Man it starts to heal him.

Harmonicoa
10/10
20/20
Item:Green Archer Hat(E),Locket of silver(E), Knife, Yew Long Bow(E)
allies:none

tehrozzy

Quote from: House on November 28, 2011, 04:40:13 AM
Harmonicoa hops off the tree and sees runes and starts following tracks........He finds a near death body lieing near a stone close to death.
Harmonicoa takes out the locket and puts it next to the Man it starts to heal him.
As much As I appreciate the gesture, I'm INSIDE my base, behind a door that reseals itself to become part of the wall. QED, you can't see me. :P

Walter lies unconscious on top of the runes he had previously carved out near the door, and starts to heal.
[Unconscious | +0hp {+5 Base Bonus} | +0mp {+5 Base Bonus}

Walter O' Dim
HP: 10/50
MP: 10/60

KaptainKohl

Pages keeps on going even though there is much going on around him.

Alex Pages
HP: 8/20
MP: 20/25
Items: Knife of Alkali(E), Large stone Sword, Bracelet of Darkness(E)
Allies: Rick

tehrozzy

Walter lies unconscious on top of the runes he had previously carved out near the door, and starts to heal.
[Unconscious | +0hp {+5 Base Bonus} | +0mp {+5 Base Bonus}]

Walter O' Dim
HP: 15/50
MP: 15/60

11clock

Athulil logs in.

Athulil successfully kills Crat's Soul. "Two down, two to go," Athulil thinks to himself. He spies a rock behind him with the word "South" engraved on it. Underneath the rock and deep beneath the earth is a shiny object. In that shiny object is a powerful creature, one that used to aid those who rubbed the valuable object that belongs to it.

Suddenly, Athulil hears ticking. He looks up and gazes at the giant, floating clock. It stares down at Athulil and says in a metalic voice, "...IF YOU...WISH TO GAIN...MORE POWER...YOU MUST DEFEAT...ME AND FREE...THIS WORLD FROM...THE TIME DISTURBANCE..."

Suddenly, a sword point emerges from Athulil's chest. The mysterious warrior smiles from behind him...

Athulil wakes up, screaming. "Great, another nightmare," Athulil mumbles. The giant clock must be what's behind the Revival of the Fallen. A device, a being, Athulil can't tell what it is. Whatever it is, the clock must be trying to lure him to it. But why? And why him? Also, what's with the warrior that has killed Athulil in his dreams twice now?

Athulil still knows that he must gain full power, and in order to do that he'll need energy from two more powerful beings. Athulil also needs to reclaim the Elemental Crystals.

Athulil equips the Twin Inferno Katanas and heads North.

(Not only am I following a storyline, but my goal is to still kill everyone. Pretty nice, eh?)

Athulil
Appearance: A dark, levitating figure with a faint, purple glow. He has bright red eyes and rows of sharp, yellow teeth.
HP: 50/50
MP: 60/70
Items: Twin Inferno Katanas(E) Red Robe(E), Warclip, Iron Sword, Iron Shield, 3 Apples, Stone Key to Athulil's Volcano Base
Allies: None

tehrozzy

Walter wakes up, and continues resting on the runes, regaining his strength.
[Resting | +5hp {+5 Base Bonus} | +5mp {+5 Base Bonus}]

Walter O' Dim
HP: 25/50
MP: 25/60

11clock

Athulil heads Northwest and heads into the forest.

Athulil
Appearance: A dark, levitating figure with a faint, purple glow. He has bright red eyes and rows of sharp, yellow teeth.
Items: Twin Inferno Katanas(E) Red Robe(E), Warclip, Iron Sword, Iron Shield, 3 Apples, Stone Key to Athulil's Volcano Base

KaptainKohl

Pages hears a faint humming of power some where near by. He gets his hopes up and moves on faster.

Alex Pages

11clock

Athulil, using the Twin Inferno Katanas, burns his way through the forest. The guy who came here must of came here for a reason, perhaps looking for something?

Athulil makes average progress and achieves 5 paces.

Finding the Lost Forest Maze: 5/30

(Paces work differently from the usual steps system. It takes way more paces than steps to achieve something, but the number of paces you accomplish per turn is randomly generated from the range of numbers 1 through 10, rather than always being 1. The pace system is good for when you are not sure when you will achieve your goal.)

Athulil

Mystery

?? pulls out an object that looks like one of the Crystals Masson had stolen from him!

Masson, utterly enraged at this point, attempts to headbutt ?? in the stomach at full force.

Albert then stumbles, mouth agape, as he realized he passed straight through ??, who had become intangible.

"Wait, there wasn't an Electric Crystal...to my knowledge..." Albert thinks as he sees the Crystal surge with lightning energy.

Suddenly, a bolt fires at Masson! Impossibly, his arm with the Materia Gauntlet turns into Copper  and a vortex of magic inside his body starts to absorb the still-flowing electricity. (Charge- 9 Status) The air inside the maze becomes completely charged with electricity!

?? shakes its head in disbelief. "No...this is madness! Masson shouldn't be anywhere NEAR strong enough to incorporate magic into himself, let alone energy from this Artificial Crystal!"

Masson draws 2 things from that statement: that ?? knew who he was(and probably had some more information about him) and that his Crystal was man-made, most likely to emulate the power of the actual Crystals.

"Who in the world are you, and how do you know who I am?" Albert yells at the unknown being.

"You'll carry your complete ignorance to your grave!" ?? hollers back as he charges for an attack.

Still, Albert can't shake the feeling he DOES know this being...from a major event not so long ago..

??
HP: 100/100
MP: 80/80
Items: Veil of Cosmos(E), Ouroboros Pike(E), Artificial Electric Crystal
Allies: ??

Sir Albert Masson

HP: 22/35
MP: 30/40
Items: Materia Gauntlet(Copper)(E), Ametrine Aural Ring(E), Parchment Scroll x9, Writing Quill x2
Transport: Sloop "Atramentous"
(Status: Broken, HP: 10/30, Location: East, Underwater)
Allies: Walter O' Dim
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on November 28, 2011, 07:10:08 PM
?? pulls out an object that looks like one of the Crystals Masson had stolen from him!

Masson, utterly enraged at this point, attempts to headbutt ?? in the stomach at full force.

Albert then stumbles, mouth agape, as he realized he passed straight through ??, who had become intangible.

"Wait, there wasn't an Electric Crystal...to my knowledge..." Albert thinks as he sees the Crystal surge with lightning energy.

Suddenly, a bolt fires at Masson! Impossibly, his arm with the Materia Gauntlet turns into Copper  and a vortex of magic inside his body starts to absorb the still-flowing electricity. (Charge- 9 Status) The air inside the maze becomes completely charged with electricity!

?? shakes its head in disbelief. "No...this is madness! Masson shouldn't be anywhere NEAR strong enough to incorporate magic into himself, let alone energy from this Artificial Crystal!"

Masson draws 2 things from that statement: that ?? knew who he was(and probably had some more information about him) and that his Crystal was man-made, most likely to emulate the power of the actual Crystals.

"Who in the world are you, and how do you know who I am?" Albert yells at the unknown being.

"You'll carry your complete ignorance to your grave!" ?? hollers back as he charges for an attack.

Still, Albert can't shake the feeling he DOES know this being...from a major event not so long ago..

Sir Albert Masson

HP: 22/35
MP: 30/40
Items: Materia Gauntlet(Copper)(E), Ametrine Aural Ring(E), Parchment Scroll x9, Writing Quill x2
Transport: Sloop "Atramentous"
(Status: Broken, HP: 10/30, Location: East, Underwater)
Allies: Walter O' Dim
Remember that Shade has been dead until Forum Adventures, when the Shadaliers released his soul. Fight Game's Second Return takes place between Fight Game RPG and Forum Adventures. Unless this battle happens before the Shadaliers captured Shade's soul?

Mystery

It's not Shade. For the purposes of the game 'storyline', he's completely new.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Athulil makes average progress and achieves 5 paces.

Finding the Lost Forest Maze: 10/30

Athulil

KaptainKohl

(I could have used that pace system here, it's a cool idea, thanks for letting me know I will use it next time thanks)

Pages turns a corner to see and altar in the middle the maze. Or was it the middle? Idk. He slowly walks up to it to see what it is.

Alex Pages