News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Black Friday Shopping List

Started by EpicPhailure, November 25, 2011, 09:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Not sure if this exists outside of U.S., but yeah.

-Coolermaster Elite 430 Case
-Radeon HD 5450 512mb Graphics card (YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
-Wireless Maxell Mouse(s)
-Coolermaster 460w power supply
-Ipad case
-Logitech recharge station for iPod
-4 GB Patriot flash drives
-Retractable earphones
-Nugiant Slim Power Surge
-LCD Mount
-HDMI cable
-Wall charger for iPod
-Spider Pocket speakers
-Trendmicro Titanium Maximum Security
-Audio Auxiliary Cable

Best of all, almost every single item was free by mail-in rebate :P

ARTgames

Black Friday shopping list:

• nothing

That about covers it.

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Yankyal

Quote from: Chaos on November 25, 2011, 03:56:44 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on November 25, 2011, 10:21:08 AM

• nothing

That about covers it.

This.
This.

Although it's because I'm poor as hell and the only electronics I really want is a gaming rig, which I can't get anyways.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Mystery

Quote from: Yankyal on November 26, 2011, 01:56:01 PM

• nothing

That about covers it.

This.
This.

Although it's because I'm poor as hell and the only electronics I really want is a gaming rig, which I can't get anyways.
This.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

venuse

nothing because there is nothing i want

T-Rok

The new Batman game was on sale yesterday for $30+it was no tax day+I get 10% discount for working there. The bad part? I was broke.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Mystery on November 26, 2011, 02:06:47 PM

• nothing

That about covers it.

This.
This.

This.
This

Wait, -googles black friday-
Oh. In that case -walks away-

DarkTrinity

Quote from: YayForLife on November 26, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: Mystery on November 26, 2011, 02:06:47 PM

• nothing

That about covers it.

This.
This.

This.
This

Wait, -googles black friday-
Oh. In that case -walks away-
This.

I try not to leave the house on black Friday... It's when all the crazies come out of hiding...

Lingus

Did anyone else hear about the lady who pepper sprayed 20 some people at a Walmart so she could buy an Xbox? And they still think extending Black Friday is a good idea? In my opinion it should be against the law. Seriously against the law.

I think it's actually nice that they have online stores that you can get deals through. It kind of makes it pointless to go out on one of the busiest shopping days of the year. You can get much better deals online, and do all your shopping from your couch. The Steam sale was pretty awesome. I got 7 games for a friend since it was his birthday (great timing) and one for myself (Mass Effect 2 for like $5). So yea...

Mr Pwnage

I heard that on the radio this morning. I also heard at some walmart $18 waffle makers were marked down to only $2, and people got into bloody fistfights over them. Think at least 10 people were sent to jail in hopes of saving $16, haha.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

Black Friday/Cyber Monday was a success for me this year, brand new computer is currently being shipped. Huzzah!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

DarkTrinity

I'm all for cyber monday. Let the stupid people massacre each other while shopping in stores.

sly 3 4 me

I have never heard of Cyber Monday before reading this topic. Not like it would matter, I don't have any money to buy the stuff which would be on sale.  :-\

crozier

Ok, well my parents ordered a 60 inch TV via the computer. Sure beats the heck out of our 30-something inch TV. They also bought an X-box 360 for my younger brother and I. (we were a wii/computer family untill now)
(And before you guys jump to conclusions my family isn't rich)
@Lingus: just researched that case and yeah it looks rather chaotic. I'm suprised she hasn't been imprisoned yet.