News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Black Friday Shopping List

Started by EpicPhailure, November 25, 2011, 09:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: crozier on November 28, 2011, 06:34:53 PM@Lingus: just researched that case and yeah it looks rather chaotic. I'm suprised she hasn't been imprisoned yet.
Well, I haven't followed up on it, but last I heard she wasn't caught. They were planning on using security footage as well as purchase records. It's funny because the fact that she was able to purchase an Xbox 360 could potentially lead to her being caught.

sayers6

But alas, don't jump to conclusions, http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/wal-mart-pepper-spray-incident-might-be-self-defense-lapd-says.html chances are, it wasn't self-defense for all of that, but still, she very well could have tried to stop from being killed by trampling.

Lingus

I thought about that, but considering the fact that she actually went in with her kids and ended up purchasing an Xbox, I really doubt it. If she feared for her life and her kids life, for one she wouldn't have gone, or she wouldn't have taken her kids (that part is really inexcusable to me), and secondly she wouldn't have followed through with the entire process of getting the xbox and purchasing it. If she really did it for self-defense, the first thing she would have done after pepper spraying people is make a direct line for the door or towards safety. Not go directly to the xbox and then fight through people to get in line and make her purchase. Freaking nonsense.

Sonic472

Quote from: ARTgames on November 25, 2011, 10:21:08 AM
Black Friday shopping list:

• nothing

That about covers it.
Hey! You stole my idea, I was going to say that.
Trucks...
Quote from: ARTgames on July 08, 2010, 10:33:23 AM
I'm going to lie, that's really good.

EpicPhailure

The violent Black Friday places are at Wal-Mart and Best-Buy :P

Fry's Electronics (not sure if it exists between the West & East coasts) was relatively peaceful.