News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Moniter broken, wont be on stick for quite a while.

Started by Looperpuck, August 18, 2009, 06:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Well, the day has finally come for me, my great 20 inch Flat screen moniter has crapped out. :( Due to this incident I wont be on the forums or the game any more for quite a while, I'm looking at 3 months of inactiveness. Sucks to be me :(  Anyway just giving some people some heads up about me being gone. Don't worry I wont be gone forever and hopefully I will get a new moniter. Well for now, I guess it's, Goodbye.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ARTgames

EpicPhailure

You used another computer to type this?

Also, sucks for you.

crozier

Quote from: Looperpuck on August 18, 2009, 06:06:24 PM
Well, the day has finally come for me, my great 20 inch Flat screen moniter has crapped out. :( Due to this incident I wont be on the forums or the game any more for quite a while, I'm looking at 3 months of inactiveness. Sucks to be me :(  Anyway just giving some people some heads up about me being gone. Don't worry I wont be gone forever and hopefully I will get a new moniter. Well for now, I guess it's, Goodbye.

~Looperpuck
cya in 3 months :(

Dragx_Rage

Maybe you could buy a really cheap monitor just until yours is fix, like a old one.

Looperpuck

Well, I'm saving up for the same moniter as the one that just broke, I really like it. But for now I may be in and out but very rarely just cause I'm sometimes on my dads computer.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Looperpuck

Holy crap =D AWESOME! Moniter is fixed everything is working the same! YES. Well nevermind about this topic.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected