News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Cats and Dogs: Not Enemies

Started by 11clock, December 07, 2011, 06:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Freeforall

The person who put those poor animals in that bag like that, needs something horrible to happen to them. I can't believe anyone would do something like that.

And God bless that dog.

Scotty

I've grown tired of thinking that my griping about irresponsible owners will have any effect on people, even if it's just one or two people on this forum or another.  Thank you media for wearing me out to this point.  If there is one thing I would rather be damned before disbelief, is the compassion of other animals such as dogs.  The remarkable and unbelievable stories told of these pets is astonishing and leaves me in love at the thought that these creatures who are considered inferior to their human owners show more compassion than what society brands as typical human behavior.

tbarr

Why am I not surprised its a Labrador? It seems Labs are meant to be heroes. Makes me miss my old chocolate lab. ;(

DarkTrinity

Dogs have been known to do some pretty amazing shit.
My bf just showed me a video of a German Shepard up in a remote part of Alaska who stood in the middle of the street to stop a police car, the dog stared directly at him and then took of running down the middle of the street, and on a hunch, the cop followed the dog. The dog led him through back roads (running super fast the entire time) and led him to his owner's house which was on fire.

HeroicHero

Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 08, 2011, 11:39:57 AM
Dogs have been known to do some pretty amazing shit.
My bf just showed me a video of a German Shepard up in a remote part of Alaska who stood in the middle of the street to stop a police car, the dog stared directly at him and then took of running down the middle of the street, and on a hunch, the cop followed the dog. The dog led him through back roads (running super fast the entire time) and led him to his owner's house which was on fire.

Just found that video haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53sAVRZUE4&feature=relmfu

Pretty damn amazing story.