News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Spiral Knights

Started by LeGuy, April 24, 2011, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Started playing this after seeing it somewhere else(can't remember where.). Pretty fun game for how little I've played of it, my IGN's Enrageddeity.

One thing I can't figure out which would be very beneficial to me is how to sell your energy for Crowns at the Bazaar. I'm unable to, and it's unclear why. I have all the Proto items and virtually nothing, do I need to be at a certain point in the game in order to sell it?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on December 22, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
Started playing this after seeing it somewhere else(can't remember where.). Pretty fun game for how little I've played of it, my IGN's Enrageddeity.

One thing I can't figure out which would be very beneficial to me is how to sell your energy for Crowns at the Bazaar. I'm unable to, and it's unclear why. I have all the Proto items and virtually nothing, do I need to be at a certain point in the game in order to sell it?

You can only sell "crystal energy" that you purchase with real money. You can't sell energy from your mist tank. Marketing scheme....BOOM!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 22, 2011, 10:35:55 PM

You can only sell "crystal energy" that you purchase with real money. You can't sell energy from your mist tank. Marketing scheme....BOOM!
Ah, well, never mind then. Though that doesn't explain this:

Quote from: EpicPhailure on June 25, 2011, 11:40:23 AM
You can't trade Mist Energy, only Crystal Energy. You could, however, sell 100 ME each day and then trade me the crowns, but I think we'd get banned :P

Unless you're somehow able to sell Mist Energy to players directly, which I don't think is possible.

I'm just going to assume no one really plays this anymore since no one posts in this topic.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on December 23, 2011, 04:35:24 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 22, 2011, 10:35:55 PM

Ah, well, never mind then. Though that doesn't explain this:

Quote from: EpicPhailure on June 25, 2011, 11:40:23 AM
You can't trade Mist Energy, only Crystal Energy. You could, however, sell 100 ME each day and then trade me the crowns, but I think we'd get banned :P

Unless you're somehow able to sell Mist Energy to players directly, which I don't think is possible.

I'm just going to assume no one really plays this anymore since no one posts in this topic.

You can donate mist to other people in your party while playing if they run out so they can continue down with you.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Mystery

Ugh. After having some very bad experiences continuously, I'm a bit disgruntled about what set I should go for. I was planning on this-

Divine Veil
Divine Mantle
Gran Faust
Supernova
Nitronome
Crest of Almire

-for the ultimate in AoE high damage across all weapons, with the ability to inflict the most hindering status effect in the game. The Divine Set is for Curse resistance and at 4 points, that only puts one weapon under the curse. I'd be using 3 at once anyway. To those several of you who have high-level equipment, would this be a good plan? From what I gathered from the wiki and forums, there are many ways you can epically screw up your alchemy paths to get horrible combinations of items/items.

LeGuy

I, too, have been playing this game a bit more recently, due to the free time I've had over the break. I'm actually getting some fairly good gear, and I've found a decent guild as well.

And in response to Mystery, as far as I can tell, that seems like a pretty good build to me. The thing is is that no one build can really handle all the different types of monsters well, but each of those weapons seem fairly solid - I myself plan to upgrade my Master Blast Bomb to a Nitronome at some point. And of course, the Crest of Almire is pretty solid too - in fact it's what I'm going for as of now.
Whee!