News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your first car?

Started by Freeforall, February 10, 2012, 08:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

I am getting a car soon, and my parents said this is most likely the one I am getting:

Is this car cool for a first car?

And what was your first vehicle?

Chaos

For a first car, as long as a car actually works, it's 'cool' enough.

This is my first and currently still my car:

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Hikarikuen

My first and only car so far (not my picture, but it's the right year and color):

America, heck yeah.

T-Rok

What Chaos said. If it works, it's cool.

And this is my first car. Mine however needs a new clear coat. T_T

Mr Pwnage

This is my first and current car. Nissan Xterra 2004. Snow doesn't stop me!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

ooooh YEAH. Here you go:

No wait, that's the wrong picture......

Here you go:

My inspection is out soon and idk if its going to pass. :/

The cool car is the car that's legal an runs well with not too bad gas mileage. I would trade for any car above me.

jackel1994

Wooo chaos love the car, bought the same one myself ;D! Except mines a 97 :b

Jake

First car:

Current car:

Mine is yellow.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

igufed

First:

Second:

Now:

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on February 10, 2012, 08:47:28 PM
You and Chaos had the same first car? Matching!

A Cavalier and a Lumina aren't the same car.  BUT, they are both white, so, good job noticing that part. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Scotty

Quote from: igufed on February 10, 2012, 09:42:02 PM
A Cavalier and a Lumina aren't the same car.  BUT, they are both white, so, good job noticing that part. ;)

A boy and a girl aren't the same sex.  BUT, they are both buying a girl's Jeep, so, good job at not noticing that divide. ;)

Don't take that the wrong way Pwnage, that wasn't at all in your defense.  I still enjoy laughing at you.

igufed

Quote from: Scotty on February 10, 2012, 10:19:41 PM
A boy and a girl aren't the same sex.  BUT, they are both buying a girl's Jeep, so, good job at not noticing that divide. ;)

100% knew a comment was going to come from you about my not-so-masculine Jeep. ;)

It wasn't something I wanted.  It was something available.  I totaled my 2nd car and needed to buy something else quick.  Could give the entire story, but, that's not what this thread is about.  ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Freeforall

I could get that 2011 Volkswagen Jetta, or I could (possibly) fix up an old Ford Falcon. Which one would be better?

DivineLegend

First car.

Second car.

Current car.

I just threw some General Grabber AT2's on here. I love my car now. Fun as hell to drive and can take a beating. :D