News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My re-creations.

Started by Looperpuck, August 22, 2009, 06:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Well, the name kinda explains it, this topic is about me recreating some of the stick online hats. Just for fun of course. And so far I only have these 2. If you want, you can request a hat for me to re-create. Well here they are. =D

Santa hat V1

Santa Hat V2

Tophat V1

Tophat V2

Bandit Mask  V1
~Looperpuck
Resurrected

yottabyte

Good job! I like the white piece of your santa hat :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

The white trim around your Santa hat looks a bit bright to me. Perhaps it's the left section of the trim blending with the white of the stick head.

And I don't really like the top hat. It looks really choppy, and the shading looks odd.

HaZZe

ARTgames

that new top hat is a lot more classy.

Lucifer

Tophat  looks, as epic said, choppy. The fluff on the santa hat is a good idea, but I think you went a little overkill on it and added too much.

God-I-Suck

The Santa Hat looks actually cool! But I agree with EpicPhail about the trim or fuzz being too bright.

The top hat, I really don't have a comment. :/

Looperpuck

Fixed the problems you guys saw =D

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

God-I-Suck

I like Santa Hat V2! Good Job!

The top hat looks ok, but I still don't have much to say. xd

Looperpuck

Lol, what is there for me to do to improve the Top hat?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

God-I-Suck

Idk, there's just not much to add to the top hat, lol.

EpicPhailure

The Santa hat is a bit better.

The top hat, still don't like. Maybe it's the dark part of your shading.

ARTgames

take into consideration not ever mounter display colors the same. its almost impossible to see the changes in the bandit mask with what im using.

Dragx_Rage

Mr Pwnage

From a supportive Mom's point of view: "Great work darling!!!"

From a knowledgeable critic's points of view: "Holy cow pies. I don't even know where to start. The shading is senseless, the shapes are sloppy, the colors don't blend well, must I go on?"

Let's go with the supportive Mom's point of view. ;)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php