News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My re-creations.

Started by Looperpuck, August 22, 2009, 06:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 20, 2009, 05:46:42 PM
Why did you all revive this topic to talk about pointless shit that I said on August 25th? Seriously people...look at when I posted, than when the brilliant Mr. Stick posted...

You sick, necroing, bastards.
Oddly, most people do that when a topic is revived/necro'd. They keep discussing the same thing that went on a while before.

And it would've possibly been better if Mr. Stick had something to contribute to the discussion. It would've still been necroing, but he'd have a reason. But instead, he revives a topic with a 2-word post. -_-
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

JoEL

Why did you all revive this topic to talk about pointless shit that I said on August 25th?

Well everyone else besides you that actually had a comment to do with the actual subject of the post. If you care that much about a topic being necro'd PM them instead of just bumping this topic for further more posts (just like Mystery did) and like what I did, just to prove your an ass.

You sick, necroing, bastards.

I think all but the middle one describes you perfectly :)

Quote from: Torch
Looper's sprites aren't bad and he isn't suggesting them as ideas. He's just looking to show and improve his work. In this case, harsh criticism is uncalled for.

I completely agree as well, I know from experience that harsh criticism doesn't improve your work at all, it just makes you think if any of your future work will be treated as badly as this.

Quote from: Seifer
Harsh critisicm is a great thing.

:O

Mystery

Quote from: JoEL on September 20, 2009, 09:14:38 PM
Why did you all revive this topic to talk about pointless shit that I said on August 25th?
Well everyone else besides you that actually had a comment to do with the actual subject of the post. If you care that much about a topic being necro'd PM them instead of just bumping this topic for further more posts (just like Mystery did) and like what I did, just to prove your an ass.
Did I NOT say it would've been better if Mr. Stick had contributed? Everyone else who posted after it was necroed did, which is good. I could care less about my post count. >_>

Harsh criticism CAN be good, but not that often. Only if something is really terrible and the people who give out the criticism have a lot more knowledge to help contribute to making it better, and use it harshly to emphasize their point(or because there's just so much wrong with it). But Loop's sprites aren't THAT bad. Yes, he does have a few of the problems Pwnage pointed out, but other than that, they're decent.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

I was trying to be funny and helpful at the same time. Sorry, I have a sick sense of humor...and sorry I can usually not convey a point without making people go apeshit. Now can we please move on with our lives and let this shit die? Can I get an "Amen!"? (Say it out loud, don't post it.)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php