News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halo 4

Started by House, March 17, 2012, 03:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

Cant wait to see what 343 Industries do to this game. looks pretty awsome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2yMKMENdg

T-Rok

Y THEY NO JUST LET IT DIE!? Stop milking it. :(

ARTgames

idc if they keep using the name or people. And i really don't mind if they keep adding onto it. As long Halo ce still exists and that's all that matter to me. Also unless its also for pc i'm not going to get it. But if its any good i will most likely play it if someone who i know who has a xbox has it.

Chaos111

You say stop milking it, but they aren't doing anything different than Call of Duty. At least in Halo a lot of the game play is during the campaign.
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Chaos

Quote from: Chaos111 on March 17, 2012, 05:31:06 PM
You say stop milking it, but they aren't doing anything different than Call of Duty. At least in Halo a lot of the game play is during the campaign.

Was that supposed to be helping your case?  Cause it's not helping your case.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos111 on March 17, 2012, 05:31:06 PM
... but they aren't doing anything different than Call of Duty...

How so?

• Call Of Duty is released on most major consoles as well as PC
  • Call Of Duty is released annually (as of lately)
  • Call Of Duty attracts more players (read #1)
  • Call Of Duty may have a shorter story line, but attracts much more attention (good and bad) due to it's bizarre marketing strategy (airport anyone?)

How is Halo anything like Call Of Duty besides being a FPS?

Chaos111

My point was that the creators of Call of Duty are clearing milking as much as they can by releasing a game every year, which is basically the same as the last.
With Halo they release it when they feel it is necessary, with clear changes and another part to their engaging storyline, accompanied by a usually different style of multiplayer.

Life is only the beginning of the story.

havok

Quote from: T-Rok on March 17, 2012, 06:59:57 AM
Y THEY NO JUST LET IT DIE!? Stop milking it. :(

they are getting back on the 1rst and 2nd story path so i hope it will be good. If not then yea halo needs to die out.