News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

3ds kid icarus uprising

Started by venuse, April 07, 2012, 07:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

ok i usually dont get addicted to games but i have got to say this is one freaaking sweet game. i have been for hrs each days and its still fun as hell. if you got a 3ds, i suggest you get his game.

Meiun

I have this game as well, and can vouche that it is quite awesome. Awesome gameplay (both online and offline), tons to unlock and achieve. Really good game all around.

Turkey

I didn't even realize this was out yet. I'm gonna have to go get it soon.

ARTgames

The real reason Turkey is now happy is because they will work on super smash bros for 3ds now that they are done with this game. :P

Turkey

So I got the game and it's really fun, but the touchscreen controls are difficult to use, and that analog stick add-on is a pain to find. (Why oh why does it have to be gamestop exclusive.)

venuse

turkey just a tip keep all weapons you get. also if you see a weapon with a -stat keep that and add it to a weapon to be able to add more stats to the weapon later. there is a soft cap on how powerful a weapon can be and the - stat will help in making your weapon more powerful by allow more +stats

Turkey

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

havok

I will buy it this weekend :p