News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Having trouble with a name

Started by Specialboy, July 12, 2010, 10:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Me and Scott (and Lucifer for a little) played last night online with other random people because even though Scott was able to get the server work great, we didn't have enough people to start the match. (need 8 at least, 4 per team)

Anyways...after playing last night, if any of you still have speculations now I can guarantee you 100% this game is awesome. Like Meiun said, it's definitely wayyy under-rated.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

I'd be down to get on and play some time this weekend if anyone else is up for it. We should get a Ventrillo server going too.

Scotty

There's Teamspeak that we already have set up, and there's also the in game voice chat.

I won't be here this weekend to play, I'm white water rafting and climbing at New River Gorge with boobs, I can leave my server up and running though if people want to play on it, and you have enough playing.

Seifer

Kbob32

Im downloading it right now but am a little too tired to play so I will probably wait till sunday to try it out.  my computer is not too good for gaming but I really want to try this game out.
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer

It's a great game, me and Scotty just played two fantastic games, I actually got some kills! O:!

Specialboy

My laptop doesnt have enough memory to play :(

Scotty

Epic topic necrophilia!

I had a bit of 3-4 year nostalgia this evening when playing League of Legends with Pwnage, Igufed, Haon, and a few others, having a craving for Savage 2.  I know we had a few fans on the forums, and was interested to see if anyone else other than Igu, Haon, and I were interested in playing?

There doesn't appear to be the numbers online playing these days as there were 4 years ago, but I did manage to squeeze in a few games tonight with Igu and Haon.  If anyone else is interested, we are collaborating our strategies on my Teamspeak server (jicamadickables.dyndns.org).  Feel free to come join us tomorrow if you're interested in joining in the on the shenanigans!

sayers6

I'm interested in this game now, I'll be downloading it soon, who's name do I use for referral?