News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

any one remember this game

Started by ARTgames, August 23, 2009, 10:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Quote from: InvisibleMan on September 29, 2009, 12:15:09 PM
Quote from: Meiun on September 17, 2009, 01:19:09 AM
Hahahaha oh god, I remember that. One of the main team members plays Stick Online, asks me a bunch of questions about it, then weeks later him and his team magically come up with this awesome idea for a game called Stick Adventures Online alllll on their own *cough*.

We have said many times that we got the idea for a side-scrolling multiplayer stickman game from Stick Online.  However, everything else is completely ours.
Yep, it certainly didn't steal anything or do any direct copying. I just remember one either team member or big fan seemed to have a rather biased view on the whole thing. Either way, no harm done in the long run.

Matty_Richo

LOL, yeah I got banned from this for pointing out flaws in the game.

InvisibleMan

If you were banned from SAO, it was because you broke the rules.  From the sounds of it, you were probably banned for hacking/botting.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: InvisibleMan on October 04, 2009, 11:39:01 PM
If you were banned from SAO, it was because you broke the rules.  From the sounds of it, you were probably banned for hacking/botting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. it didn't say anywhere in the rules that you couldn't point out Flaws in the game. . .

InvisibleMan

See my second sentence.  What nickname did you use by the way?

Matty_Richo

MattyRicho. coz for some reason it wouldn't let me use an underscore

JoEL

Matty_Richo

I agree, there isn't really anything to do. it Lags, There aren't items, PvP sux, There isn't much point for leveling and the isn't any incentive to keep playing. Needs work.

InvisibleMan

Matty_Richo, you weren't banned from the game, your character was just muted.  The reason you were muted is because you swore.  Although considering you didn't avoid the filter, and you were new, the mute should have been temporary.  The moderator who muted you must have been busy and forgot to unmute your character.  Your character has been unmuted.