News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Steam summer sale heads up

Started by ARTgames, July 12, 2012, 01:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

DR4N3

Great. Right in the time I can't scam my parents for money.

Lucifer

Aw man, Arma II is $24 bucks now... tempting.. I really want to try out the DayZ mod.

Jake

Quote from: Lucifer on July 12, 2012, 03:48:38 PM
Aw man, Arma II is $24 bucks now... tempting.. I really want to try out the DayZ mod.
Was thinking the same thing. I'm just worried that I'll be like "wow, this really isnt what I was expecting" when I try it.

11clock

Titan

Looks like there is a lot of sweet deals, might pick up Portal 2 finally.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Kiegruen

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Lucifer

tehrozzy

Not sure how accurate it is, but a leaked list of the sales can be found HERE

11clock

I bought the Worms Complete Pack. Here are my thoughts on these games.

Worms Pinball: Pretty nice pinball game. The table has a decent amount of content. However, it feels like the ball is made of styrofoam, and the 'shoot again' doesn't last long enough. 5 seconds, really?

Worms Blast: A good puzzle game, reminds me of Snood. The tutorial was longer than it should of been.

Worms Crazy Golf: I haven't tried it yet, but it has good reviews.

Worms Reloaded: From what I've seen, a bit too similar to the other Worms titles. It's practically Worms 2: Armageddon. It's good, though.

Worms Ultimate Mayhem: I haven't tried this yet, either, but I do know that it's basically Worms 3D and Worms 4 Mayhem in one package, with some additional features. Worms 4 Mayhem is by far my favorite Worms game (despite it being 3D), so I'm expecting to like this one.

Worms: Finally, I get the chance to play the game that started it all. The game plays well, like the later Worms games, and the AI is quite impressive, maybe a bit too impressive. I don't know how to do backflips and set the timer for grenades. Can someone tell me?

Jake

Quote from: 11clock on July 13, 2012, 02:26:15 PM
Worms: Finally, I get the chance to play the game that started it all. The game plays well, like the later Worms games, and the AI is quite impressive, maybe a bit too impressive. I don't know how to do backflips and set the timer for grenades. Can someone tell me?
Double tap backspace to backflip.

11clock

Quote from: Jake on July 13, 2012, 06:58:07 PM
Quote from: 11clock on July 13, 2012, 02:26:15 PM
Double tap backspace to backflip.
I've just tried that and absolutely nothing happened. Even after several attempts my worm just sat there and did nothing.

I've discovered how to set the fuse for grenades, though (the number keys).

EDIT: Apparently you can worm select by pressing Tab, with Worm Select activated. I made sure that Worm Select is enabled in the options, but this button doesn't appear to do anything either. It's like half of the controls don't work or something.

havok

Quote from: Lucifer on July 12, 2012, 03:48:38 PM
I want to try dayz as well

TANK

day z is pretty cool just watch out because like you think people would act in a real zombie apocalypse doesn't really happen alot. When a average person sees you they dont think "is it possible we could be friends and work together" they think "dayum hes got a revolver and i dont, what do i have to lose? ill try to kill him and if i die i could always just start over". All of my experiences where i try to be the nice guy i get shot up, so its best to not play alone and instead with a friend.

Yankyal

Bought l4d2 and Borderlands.

No regrets.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10