News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

"...Well I hope you like the Mafia kill, theskyisblue."

BTW, I'm about to go on vacation, so I'm not here at the end of Night 1 and the beginning of Day 1. If I'm wi-filess, I'll be gone for the rest of the game. 11clock will get a replacement if I'm not back by Saturday evening.

11clock

Hey guys, should we start over because of this incident, or should we press on? If we start over, I'll reveal everyone's current roll and make a new role list, including different custom roles.

Also, who wants to replace RayRay in case he doesn't return? Now's your chance to enter the game if you missed the opportunity.

Hi756

Yeah, I'd appreciate a second chance. But it doesn't really matter. You guys can press on, watching from the graveyard is always just as awesome :) And RayRay being back in the game is better. Restarting gets RayRay back as well.
This is my signature.....great.

11clock

Quote from: Hi756 on July 27, 2012, 01:10:58 AM
Yeah, I'd appreciate a second chance. But it doesn't really matter. You guys can press on, watching from the graveyard is always just as awesome :) And RayRay being back in the game is better.

Don't count on a second chance. While I forgive you for slipping up, that doesn't mean I'll allow you back in if we start over.

Hi756

Quote from: 11clock on July 27, 2012, 01:14:58 AM
Quote from: Hi756 on July 27, 2012, 01:10:58 AM
Yeah, I'd appreciate a second chance. But it doesn't really matter. You guys can press on, watching from the graveyard is always just as awesome :) And RayRay being back in the game is better.

Don't count on a second chance. While I forgive you for slipping up, that doesn't mean I'll allow you back in if we start over.
Fair enough. But getting RayRay back would be good. But it doesn't really matter like I said.
This is my signature.....great.

Lucifer

I'd say we should simply continue, this kind of thing happens all the time on forum mafia. There's a chance that the game may end quicker at this point anyways, but who knows.

11clock

11clock

A lone figure was hidden in the bushes, watching his trap that he set up. His plan was simple, to place a trap that keeps the Town's powerful allies from performing their nightly activities. He doesn't plan to kill those who fall into the trap. That would be too risky, and besides, watching them trying and failing to get out is fun. Hi756 hopes that his trap placement was a good place, but it should be. It's always in a good place for the devious and intelligent Mafia Trapper.

Aha, someone was caught already! Hi756 snickers as he watches the helpless person attempt to get out of the ropes that just brought him high into the air. The classic net trap, a rather nice one.

As Hi756 was watching, his foot caught on something. As he was attempting to get it free, he fell out of the bushes and into the open. The trapped person and Hi756 stare blankly at each other.

"Hi756?" the person appeared to be somewhat shocked.

It looks like that Hi756 has no choice, he must ditch his original plans and kill this guy. He took out his gun and prepared to fire...

Suddenly, Hi756 stood there, frozen. He looked down, and stared in horror at the tip of a long, sharp knife, covered in his blood. His vision faded to black.

The thief looted Hi756's corpse and started to leave, when he noticed the trapped person. He swiftly cut the person down, then ran through the trees, out of sight. The person shrugged and went on to do his business.

Lucifer was chilling at his favorite local bar, late at night. He was drinking his beer and talking with his buddies. Suddenly, before anyone could react, a shot broke out, and someone quickly left the bar. Lucifer was lying there, emotionless, with a bullet deep inside of his skull.

It was morning, and all prime suspects, except for two, returned to the town square. Some were shocked, some were emotionless, some were excited.

11clock greeted everybody. "Welcome back. Today, we will discuss who to lynch, and this time, let's not lynch someone who isn't even a suspect."

Hi756 HAS BEEN MODKILLED. HE WAS THE MAFIA TRAPPER (Special Mafia Role).

LUCIFER HAS BEEN SHOT. HE WAS PRO-TOWN.

Day 2 has begun!

QuotePossible Roles (except for special roles): http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Possible Modifiers: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers&oldid=69430

Each faction has a special role that's not listed on the provided websites.

Titan

"So basically where we at now in my opinion, is the almost the same as day one. Considering one maf is dead, and one pro town is dead, we can try to random lynch, unless someone else has information that implicates someone/some people in the murder. On the other hand we could also no lynch again. I'll leave my vote up in the air until more people throw in thoughts."
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

Good luck townies... I will be watching you.

Jmac

"The first thing we need to do is find out who got trapped by Hi before he was modkilled. Since the mafia know who is a townie, we know he wouldn't trap a teammate, so if we find out who was trapped, we'll know who's on the town's side. You may as well say if you got trapped because the mafia know you're a townie anyways."

theskyisblue

"Of course! Someone claim to have been trapped! Though, make sure not to lie or I'll get really really mad! Also, mafia members need to not claim it either, because you might give people the wrong impression (which would make me really really mad)!"

Jmac

"Are you saying that you did or did not get trapped? People may lie, but I'm sure at least one of us townies gained info last night on someone being a mafia member. Because of this, when someone admits to being trapped, those townies will know if they're lying and we can use our combined info to choose who to lynch, if anyone at all."

theskyisblue

"Oh, I'm sorry! I say really stupid things sometimes. It makes sense now that you mention it...the one who was trapped should claim he was trapped, so that everyone will know he is town and a nightrole, and he won't get lynched! That's the only way he could die, right? I mean, mafia don't kill people, and they especially don't kill nightroles that the town won't lynch!"

Jmac

"Yeah, I get what you're saying, sorry if I annoyed you bro. :P"