News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

"Speak Crozier! Do you have anything that is reasonable to tell us? Did you make Lucifer catch the Outness Fever? ...Are you suspicious of me?"

11clock

"I vote crozier as well. I've been suspicious of him since he brought back the No Lynch party, even though Theskyisblue brought up good points about why no lynching is bad last time we did this."

11clock one again ignores the confused looks from the memory-wiped folk.

"And crozier didn't die last time, so he should remember what happened last time we didn't lynch."

Vote: crozier

crozier

"Way to jump on the bandwagon, fellas. That is quite scummy. You know a mislynch will put the town into a formidible situation.
There is nothing wrong with a NL, Mr. Clock. If anything it is a sensible thing to do. For if there is 3 mafia (3/10 seems right) and we mislynch a townie today and mafia shoots tonight that'll likely put the town:maf at 3:3 (if there is 3 total). If there is only 2 mafia (doubt it) we may have a mislynch.
Last time, town won thats all I remember."
Current vote: No lynch

Titan

Quote from: crozier on August 12, 2012, 09:43:57 PM
"Way to jump on the bandwagon, fellas. That is quite scummy. You know a mislynch will put the town into a formidible situation.
There is nothing wrong with a NL, Mr. Clock. If anything it is a sensible thing to do. For if there is 3 mafia (3/10 seems right) and we mislynch a townie today and mafia shoots tonight that'll likely put the town:maf at 3:3 (if there is 3 total). If there is only 2 mafia (doubt it) we may have a mislynch.
Last time, town won thats all I remember."
Current vote: No lynch

"There is quite a bit wrong with not lynching anyone again. At this rate we're taking no action during the day and dying off fairly easily at night. We need to take action and at least attempt to take out some maf."
Livin' in a lonely world.

RayRay

"How do you know how many Mafia there are? Perhaps there are still 3rd-party characters? Doesn't seem right. However, I'm not voting for you yet because you're just giving logic and not lies. By the way, I haven't seen Wiggler123 and Grim_Reaper speak up. That's scummy if you ask me."

Vote: NL

11clock

"I'm now going to explain why No Lynch is bad.

First of all, by not lynching we aren't making any progress at all. If we do some voting, we can kick up some actual discussion. That was Theskyisblue's strategy last time, why he was so sarcastic.

Second of all, not only does it bring us nowhere, it gives the Mafia a free kill. Sure, by not lynching we don't have any chances of killing a townie by mistake, but we don't have a chance of killing a Mafia member, either.

And if we don't lynch today, we'll still be at 'Mislynch and Lose tomorrow,' without any progress whatsoever because you guys refuse to kick up discussion. So why are we waiting until the last minute? We'll still be in the same situation as today.

I'm holding my vote."

Tidus

"I'm thinking the same thing that RayRay was hinting at, though Wigger123 did at least say something this game on day 1, I haven't seen Grim_Reaper say a thing, I didn't even know he was part of the game until RayRay mentioned his name. That seems a bit strange that he hasn't said a thing all game, so I'm gonna vote for Grim_Reaper for now, but may change it later if something else comes up."

crozier

"The thing is, if they weren't here for two days, would it make them mafia...? I think the mafia didn't kill because an active member of this game intended to contact thier comrade, and there was no responce, so the mafia didn't have time to kill. I would say 1 of the two is mafia if that was so.
I do not know how many mafia there are RayRay. I was just saying in a worst case scenario, mafia would win if we mislynched a townie today."

11clock

"The Mafia would definately win if we no lynch today and mislynch tomorrow, compared to mislynching today and having a CHANCE of losing. I don't see your logic, Crozier. Not lynching today and waiting for tomorrow would put us in the same situation as today, and it would ensure that a mislynch would cause the town to lose. What do we do then?

You guys seem to be convinced that deaths that happen overnight would help us find out who's Mafia. Well, you're wrong. Two people died last night, and we STILL have gone nowhere. What we're doing is waiting until the last minute, which is a terrible idea.

The best way to find out who's Mafia is to vote and get discussion going during the day. We shouldn't just wait for the Mafia to mess up their kill during the night, and we shouldn't rely on power roles to claim themselves. We don't even know what roles are present!

In other words, mislynch today, chance of losing. Mislynch tomorrow, 100% chance of losing."

Hi756

THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO!

Today, I will not be home/near a computer until 6:40 pm EDT. So I am delaying Night 3 until 7:00 pm EDT (4 hours after it usually changes from day to night). And same goes for tomorrow, the end of the night will be at 7:00pm EDT.
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

"Crozier, you said yourself that the likely reason why there was no killing on day 1 is because a mafia member was likely untouchable. So why not give a vote for the guy who has seemingly been M.I.A. All game (grim_reaper)? I think that it is reasonable to assume that one active member of the mafia tried to get grim_reapers input on night 1 but he never responded so there was no killing. Then on night 2 he decided to forget about grims opinion and send in a name himself.

I could be wrong, but since we are all just placing assumptions here, I figured I'd go ahead and state mine. We have some extra time to think and we need to make this day count as we already lost 2 members and lucifer will be mod killed soon and there's a chance that he is a townie too, which would really put us in a hole. Another no lynch would seem to me like handing the game to the mafia, especially if lucifer ends up being a townie."

crozier

"Yes indeed, I forgot about the possible vegitation. Tommorow will indeed be mylo no matter if we mis-lynch today or not. I guess I will follow Clock's advice and vote my finger of suspicion."
I vote Grim_Reaper. Previous vote was NL.

11clock

"The Mafia did kill someone last night, so I doubt that Grim_Reaper's activity is the reason why there was no kill on Night 1. However, he has been inactive, and has been of no help at all. I still have my eyes on you, Crozier."

Unvote crozier
Vote: Grim_Reaper

TheRobert

Hey if it isnt too late for me to join, I'd be happy to replace lucifer (if still needed)

RayRay

"So you guys are going after Grim_Reaper? Well I guess he'll be today's target!"

Unvote
Vote: Grim_Reaper