News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

!@#$ it's been a long time

Started by bubba, August 14, 2012, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubba

its 4am and i dontgive 2 shits about grammar atm, so if you're feeling the need to critique you can suck my dick (yes i know i was a huge grammar nazi back in the day but !@#$ it)

i started playing in jun06. 6 !@#$in years ago. i was 12. 12 !@#$in years old. i think this was the first ever community i've ever actually been in the longest. i use to play adventure quest back in 04 but really i never gave 2 shits about the community there. anyway yeah, i was daru if you dont r emember and i swear to god some of you people are the chillest guys i've known. i remember back in the !@#$in bw so we'd sit on the motel and jump around with our frog hats.

But I don't think I miss all those memories I've had. I always use to think my time here was kind of like a book, and once I was done with the book I wanted to read more and feel the environment I was in. I don't think I feel that way anymore. I don't miss what SO1/SO2 was, and I don't want it to come back. I want those memories to stay with me, I dno't want to relive  them I want to remember them for what they were. I don't remember too much now a days about it, other than the pe ople and some events and the clans i guess.

I don't want to say this as a goodbye, because I think some time I'll come by, but when I stoppde by I had seen what happened with Seifer and was saddened. I never really knew him but I realized how far we've spread out, how little I realize i now know you all. I just wanted to come by and say thanks. Thanks for everything we've been through, I've been quite an asshole on this community (hell im still one!) but !@#$ man, all the shit that i've seen here, sure isn't amazing, but it's everlasting.

I don't miss what happened here, I'm damn well glad it happened, and I hope to remember you all.

ps if you remember nutterz/nutemo he recently got married i believe (or so his lil bro says!)

ok theres a swear filter on this server so it makes this post seem even dumber. !@#$ you guys lol softskinned girls

RayRay

Is this really what you think at 4 am?
Quote from: bubba on August 14, 2012, 03:53:38 AM

• you can suck my dick
  • i started playing in jun06. 6 !@#$in years ago. i was 12. 12 !@#$in years old.
  • !@#$ you guys lol softskinned girls
The rest of your post is sweet of you. This game used to be fun back then, and I am glad I had such a good time. This community rocks, btw, I don't think I can find such a better forum with lots of respect everywhere. (aside from the above but I'll let it go. I tolerate a lot of that)

DarkTrinity

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lingus

Daru! Lol.

I definitely have to say I agree with a certain sentiment of your post. We have all kind of spread out and gone our own ways. I still drop by here pretty frequently, but I haven't played the game in probably at least 2 years or more. And I stopped playing it frequently long before then. I remember how involved I was in this community and how excited I was to talk to everyone and all that. I still have great respect for this community and a lot of the people in it.

Draxx

It gets harder to play games the older or more responsible you get.  I barely played when I did have time ("Drix") not that anyone would remember me as I wasn't very involved.

If I could get this to work on my ASUS tablet I'd play it.  However I'm now 27, married, have an 8 month old daughter, another wee one on the way, and sold everything I have and moved to New Zealand.

Needless to say I'm lucky if I have time to touch my computer besides work (which I'm at now) let alone game....

Bread

I may not talk much on these forums, but I check them daily and read most of your guys' posts. It's almost like a habit for me.

Not to mention the thrill of anticipating the day I come and see the News section all lit up, containing news of SOv3's release. And some snazzy pictures. BTW, I know what you mean Daru. I started playing this game 6+ years ago, and I am now 21 years old. Crazy how fast time goes by. @_@

venuse

it is most definitely a weird feeling thinking about how long it been. i feel soo old :P i used to check on the forums once in a while but since i have other things going on in my life and games i want to play i rarely look anymore.