News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

"11clock said we could lynch him if crozier was pro-town, and crozier was pro-town!"

Vote: 11clock  8)
This is my signature.....great.

KaptainKohl

"Well well well, quick to choose i see you must be guilty because 11clock is a townie and you want to kill him!!!!"
unvote :RayRay
Vote: Hi756

Hi756

"My quick decision wasn't my final one. I said my vote was 11clock simply to see who would be the first to say 'Oh, you must be mafia!' And you, KaptainKohl, were the first to say something. And since I know that I am not mafia, I believe you are trying to turn attention towards me so you won't have any towards yourself! 11clock has already voted for you, and now I am switching my vote to you, you scum."

Unvote: 11clock
Vote: KaptainKohl

"If both you and I live through today, you will be investigated tonight."

RayRay

First time I was on the hotspot this series.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Kaptain. If Hi756 turns out to be Pro-Town, you will have eliminated our cop. He might be Mafia, but I wouldn't chance it now. ~25% chance of Mafia...

And wow! Vote frenzy. I don't even know where to begin..."

Lucifer

Hmph. Hi756, your hands are just as dirty as 11clock's. I thought you to be the upholder of Justice, yet even after bandwagoning the innocent your thirst for blood has yet to be satisfied. I name you corrupt!

Hi756

"I do not believe Clock is mafia, I investigated him Night 1. I got 'innocent' as a result. Now, I could be insane. I don't even know. All I know is that if I live through today I am investigating KaptainKohl. There's no question. KaptainKohl is no longer my vote, I realize that vote raises some attention towards myself. There could be a mason out there that KaptainKohl is a part of....that is, if he is pro-town."

Unvote: KaptainKohl
Vote: Undecided

11clock

"Wait a minute. Hi756, if you know that I'm innocent, why did you initially vote for me?"

Hi756

Quote from: 11clock on August 20, 2012, 06:09:33 PM
"Wait a minute. Hi756, if you know that I'm innocent, why did you initially vote for me?"
Like I said before to KaptainKohl's response, that wasn't my final vote. It was more of a joke, I was seeing who would react. I do not believe you are mafia, and I do not believe I am an insane cop.

11clock

Quote from: Hi756 on August 20, 2012, 06:13:28 PM
Like I said before to KaptainKohl's response, that wasn't my final vote. It was more of a joke, I was seeing who would react. I do not believe you are mafia, and I do not believe I am an insane cop.

"Hmm, well, it lines up, and it's a legitimate reason. I've said that the best way to start up discussion is to vote, which is what appears to be what you're trying to do.

My vote is still towards KaptainKohl. I find his immediate jump on Hi756 to be more suspicious than Hi756's jump on me. How does he know whether or not I'm innocent?"

theskyisblue

"Yeah, that makes total sense! We definitely knew before you voted for 11clock that you had investigated him and found him innocent, which enabled us to understand said 'joke!' Clever..."

VOTE: Hi756

Hi756

Quote from: theskyisblue on August 20, 2012, 06:23:21 PM

"Yeah, that makes total sense! We definitely knew before you voted for 11clock that you had investigated him and found him innocent, which enabled us to understand said 'joke!' Clever..."

VOTE: Hi756
If people understood the "joke" (I realize now that was a bad word for it), then it would be a complete waste of my time! I was trying to see who would react to try to turn attention towards me. KaptainKohl jumped on that within minutes! If the so called "joke" was obvious, KaptainKohl wouldn't have reacted in the way that he did. In fact, I would've been ignored. Being ignored wasn't my goal.

Lucifer

Kohl may have sounded hasty, but I agree with him. We have been told that Hi756 is a cop, and thus we have been given someone to trust. However this trust is false, none of us should be trusted; myself included. Hi756's character has proven to be erratic, flinging accusations left and right and backing away snickering about jokes. I do not trust this man, and although targeting a Cop is a sure way to gain suspicion, I stand by my vote.

Jmac

I vote Hi756. Do I need a reason? :P Btw Titan, nice doctoring skills, we kept everyone safe. :)

RayRay

"Welp, I guess our Cop is nailed on the head. Sorry buddy. You tagging on me saying '...So... Does 11clock still want to be lynched?' probably costed your life."

Quote from: KaptainKohl on August 20, 2012, 05:42:57 PM
"Well well well, quick to choose i see you must be guilty because 11clock is a townie and you want to kill him!!!!"
unvote :RayRay
"You coming back? You probably just chose Hi756 to buck up on. Did you also notice how sparratic your voting was?

If Hi756 is pro-town, then I'd say it's probably my fault. But if he isn't, well that'll be dandy!"

11clock

"If Hi756 ends up being with the town, that would prove me innocent, at least, since he claims investigating me as innocent. However, that would also mean that the Mafia will kill me next. If Hi756 is revealed to be pro-town, I highly suggest the innocent doctor to protect me for the night."