News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fallout Online

Started by Pat, August 25, 2009, 03:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

Quote from: sk8terboi on September 03, 2009, 01:06:56 PM
come down luc u fag. keep your dame opinion to your self

Oh my. All the grammar errors in that.

Dame-Old term for a women(calling lucifer a women now?)
U-A letter of the alphabet.
No capitals at the begining of sentences.
luc- Seriously? Yuo can't even take the time to spell his name?

Back on topic though.
I also thought you were talking about the fallout mmo coming out soon. I would like some more opinions on whether this is worth checking out.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Titan on October 12, 2009, 09:54:51 PM
Quote from: sk8terboi on September 03, 2009, 01:06:56 PM
come down luc u fag. keep your dame opinion to your self

Oh my. All the grammar errors in that.

Dame-Old term for a women(calling lucifer a women now?)
U-A letter of the alphabet.
No capitals at the begining of sentences.
luc- Seriously? Yuo can't even take the time to spell his name?

Back on topic though.
I also thought you were talking about the fallout mmo coming out soon. I would like some more opinions on whether this is worth checking out.
Why did you just bump this topic if it had been dead for a month? Yes we know that kid is a retard, no need in adding yourself to the mix...Also you misspelled "You" as "Yuo"...oh the irony.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Titan

Oh god. Didn't realize it had been dead for so long. Just seemed kinda interested and didn't look at the date.

And yes that is ironic.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

But thanks anyways, =).
+karma

Pat

The game involves a lot of strategy and stats decide if you live or die. If you don't like isometric click and point games then don't play it, I don't like the fact that there is little places to encounter players that you can shoot at, but when you get the chance to do it it sure is fun, especially when theyre dead and start swearing at you, its not so funny when they come back with a rocket launcher though :( I also don't like how you lose all your items when you die unless your caps are in a bank and your items are in a hotel room or in a tent. Just talking about it makes me want to play it again! Yea its a good game I recommend it  ;D.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.