News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

umm i just ran into a glitch

Started by Boondox, September 10, 2013, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boondox

The ground around the save spot to the right of the temple is not correct. some places I was walking on air, some I was walking below the land, and I fell through an invisible hole in the ground.

not sure if its just me, ill reload the game and check but I wanted to post this asap.

Just reloaded the game, and it fixed the issue, still think it is something that yall should be notified about.
*And Shepherds we shall be for Thee, my lord for Thee. Power hathe decended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti*

Meiun

That is a known, but extremely rare bug that has been around a while. Restarting the game should clear it up just fine. It has to do with how the backgrounds are dynamically loaded into the game in pieces (likely a rounding issue related to this). Seeing as V2 has been out of development for a few years now, I'd have to recommend just sticking with the restart fix if you ever encounter that issue again (not likely that you will though). Thanks for the report though.