News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Titanfall(Beta)

Started by Titan, February 14, 2014, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

So I just got accepted into the beta for this game, and I have to say I was skeptical about how good it would be at first.
Pretty much the most fun I'd had playing a first person shooter game in a long long time. The combat feels very fast paced and exciting. Titans feel strong but not so strong that they're impossible to take down on foot. Things seems fairly customization now and will probably be even more so in the future. As soon as I get paid tomorrow I'm 100% preordering the full game.

If you haven't signed up for the beta I recommend you do.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Livin' in a lonely world.

Sam|9801

Signed up already, still waiting for a code. Looks pretty good :D

Titan

Yeah, though I'll add actual Titan combat is probably my least favorite part of the game. I usually just set mine to the AI guard mode and continue running around on foot jumping from roof to roof.
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

I got to play this previously, it was amazing. And now that it's in beta I can talk about it. :D

TANK

I got it, its fun to eject out of the titans only reason i get in them. More chance for a code if you select xbone option btw for those who have pc + xbone

tehrozzy

Quote from: TANK on February 16, 2014, 06:58:17 PM
I got it, its fun to eject out of the titans only reason i get in them. More chance for a code if you select xbone option btw for those who have pc + xbone
Not like it matters, its open beta on Xbone now. And you had a chance to get an Xbone key even if you only signed of for pc, silly EA.

Anyway, I've had this since the first day of the beta and god damn it has been so fun. Got a full squad of my friends together and just stomping through matches. Definitely prefer on foot to titan combat, but I do like to take em for a ride from time to time. Generally get through 2-3 enemy titans before mine goes down.