News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

College and stuff

Started by scsox, May 06, 2014, 11:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

So, it's the season where everyone is figuring out where they're going to go to college/tech school. I just want to make a place where everyone can post where they're going :)

Cal poly
Mechanical engineering

Class of 2018

11clock

I'm transferring from TriCounty Technical College to Clemson University this Fall and I will be there for the next three years.

Pat_Stix

I'm in my 2nd year doing a bachelor of Information Technology in university, 3rd year at uni (I could of had a degree after this semester but I transferred out of multimedia after a year of it).

11clock

Oh yeah, I am also majoring in Computer Science.

God-I-Suck

That's what I'm planning to major in after high school! How do you like it?

11clock

Quote from: God-I-Suck on May 09, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
That's what I'm planning to major in after high school! How do you like it?

I haven't taken any computer science classes yet. Only general classes so far. Will take some next semester.

Kiegruen

Hey guys, long time no talk! Decided to visit the forums and saw this post so I thought I'd reply! Glad to see you guys are going to school too, that's awesome! I'm in my second year at university, going to University of Texas at Dallas for Global Business (planning on becoming a translator.) I thought I might do comsci, electric engineering, or something like that, but I finally came to the decision to become a translator and found this to be the best path for me to pursue it. I hope you all do well in your studies, and don't goof off your freshman year like I did and end up with a less than great GPA :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Forum

Class of 2014 in HS ( Never though i'd be sticking with the Stick Online forums for this long, I started playing in 2007 when I was in 6th grade...  :o :o)~ And low and behold i'm also figuring into majoring into comp. science.

Do you guys think it's better to commute or to live in the dorms, or to rent an apartment w/ - w/o someone?
Officially quitted

KrazyMotha

depends on who u live with and how much money you have. Living at home is cheap but u are stuck at home. Getting an apartment is more expensive but u can pick who u want to live with. and dorms are nice and fun if u get stuck with some cool people. Last year i got stuck with some NASTY, MESSY, HOMOEROTIC WEIRDO's and the dorms were hell. BUT if u had good roommates i think the dorms were be awesome.

Forum

Quote from: KrazyMotha on July 15, 2014, 10:29:36 PM
depends on who u live with and how much money you have. Living at home is cheap but u are stuck at home. Getting an apartment is more expensive but u can pick who u want to live with. and dorms are nice and fun if u get stuck with some cool people. Last year i got stuck with some NASTY, MESSY, HOMOEROTIC WEIRDO's and the dorms were hell. BUT if u had good roommates i think the dorms were be awesome.
My school already finished with orientation and their housing-on-campus stuff; but my parents wanted me to commute (my house is 40 minutes away from the college), and now they keep saying i'm not a good driver, and I agree. I really want to get away from my siblings and see how it's like to live on my own, so we are looking for apartments :D. It's kinda hard though since I don't have a job and have been through 6 interviews with no avail.
Officially quitted