News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

DEmotivationals

Started by mikkelet, September 08, 2009, 01:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkelet

You know 'em, you love 'em, and now you gotta show 'em :D

yottabyte

Oh I like these :P
I have a lot of favorites but I don't have tiem to post em atm  ;)

Anyway, you can find a lot of them on here  http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/demotivational-posters :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

I believe these are called "Demotivationals", as they demotivate, and not motivate. So you might want to fix your topic title...
Anyway, here is one I made I while back. Also, the majority of people on this forum know this person...and due to the gender...take a while guess. And yes, this is a reference to prostitution.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 08, 2009, 05:01:40 PM
Also, the majority of people on this forum know this person...and due to the gender...take a while guess. And yes, this is a reference to prostitution.

Gotta leave some things up to the reader to determine.

flashmaniac

Hoping that this won't offend anybody:

*IMAGE REMOVED BY FLASHMANIAC*

Sorry everyone, I just thought I'd clear this up, I'm not a racist in ANY way.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on September 08, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 08, 2009, 05:01:40 PM
Also, the majority of people on this forum know this person...and due to the gender...take a while guess. And yes, this is a reference to prostitution.

Gotta leave some things up to the reader to determine.
Well this isn't the first time I've posted this pic...and last time nobody got it. >.>
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Scotty

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 08, 2009, 06:07:41 PM

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
That won't be hard to do.

Mr Pwnage

Out of courtesy I think you should remove that picture. I am not Jewish, but still find it offensive as a mass killing for one man's disillusioned views is never right. We lost many soldiers in that war too...and I am sure Scotty knows what I mean when good men and women give their lives to fight these wars. Not to go off an a tangent here...I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but you should remove that picture.

Edit: Oh, just while I'm thinking on it...wanted to say welcome back Scotty! Glad you returned safely. Good to have you back.

Jake

Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 08, 2009, 08:26:04 PM
Out of courtesy I think you should remove that picture. I am not Jewish, but still find it offensive as a mass killing for one man's disillusioned views is never right. We lost many soldiers in that war too...and I am sure Scotty knows what I mean when good men and women give their lives to fight these wars. Not to go off an a tangent here...I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but you should remove that picture.

Edit: Oh, just while I'm thinking on it...wanted to say welcome back Scotty! Glad you returned safely. Good to have you back.
Who cares? It's a picture of Hitler. He was a !@#$ed up guy who killed people. As such, we make fun of him by including him in demotivationals.

If people strayed from anything and everything offensive, this world wouldn't be funny... At all.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jake on September 08, 2009, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 08, 2009, 08:26:04 PM

Who cares? It's a picture of Hitler. He was a !@#$ed up guy who killed people. As such, we make fun of him by including him in demotivationals.

If people strayed from anything and everything offensive, this world wouldn't be funny... At all.
I have no problem with a poster making fun of Hitler, believe me. I am not a very sensitive person as far as feelings go. I have my boundary though. My problem with that one is that it isn't making fun of Hitler, it is making fun of the fact how he killed people. Hence the 6mil achievement part of it. Not trying to sound like some domestic housewife that enforces every single moral in the world (which my mom is...in a rather let's just say abusive manner), but I choose not to make fun of sensitive areas like this because it does greatly offend some people and I strongly believe people shouldn't have to be reminded of dead relatives so people can get a good laugh off. Hope you understand where I'm comming from now.

Torch

@Pwnage: If someone is offended by it, they can say so themselves, you don't need to speak for anyone else. They can then proceed to close the browser and open it again once they fix whatever sensitivity issues they have.

ARTgames

flashmaniacim im heavily offended. Come on they got the font and shape all wrong for the xbox popup!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on September 08, 2009, 10:59:36 PM
@Pwnage: If someone is offended by it, they can say so themselves, you don't need to speak for anyone else. They can then proceed to close the browser and open it again once they fix whatever sensitivity issues they have.
Fair enough.

Jake

Now to offend everyone I possibly can...

Scotty

This'll be me when the sky falls, hell goes cold, and Charles Manson's parole gets approved: