News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The SO Halloween Banner.

Started by Bread, November 19, 2009, 09:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

I'm betting that the moon that is in the Halloween themed SO banner is going to be in SO3. Too detailed to be something in SO2, as well as too small. Any takers?

EpicPhailure

God-I-Suck

I think you are over-reacting lol.

Pat

I already said it but I'll say it again, that banner was used on stick-online.com during halloween of 2007.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

JoEL

If i had to bet anything, i'd bet that venuse made the moon :)

stick d00d

Quote from: Bread on November 19, 2009, 09:53:55 PM
I'm betting that the moon that is in the Halloween themed SO banner is going to be in SO3. Too detailed to be something in SO2, as well as too small. Any takers?
It may be possible, but I doubt it. I'm guessing it was just made for the banner, as well as the monster on the "i", because people were asking if it was going to be in SO2, and obviously it wasn't added.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Bread on November 19, 2009, 09:53:55 PM
Even if it were made recently, I doubt that it would be in S.O.3. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I just have higher expectations from some of the people who are working on it.

Pat

Higher expectations? That moon is awesome!
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

EpicPhailure

I think Notor means that the staff would rather not reuse the same sprites.

crozier

I would have thought that bat bird thing would have been in so2. Even so3..