News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

DEmotivationals

Started by mikkelet, September 08, 2009, 01:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flashmaniac

Yea good work, you guys seem to have worked out the Quantum Physics one. So pretty much, you don't know if the "random" event has happened yet, and if you open the box either two things could have happened. The random event has occurred or the cat is still alive, either of which will be the cats permanent form from the moment you open the box. That is the way I interpreted it.

I laughed at both of these :)

P.S. TINYCAT FTW!

ARTgames

yottabyte

I was laughing so hard at this one :D Don't know why though

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Chaos

Heh, I got some fairly offensive ones, but I think I'll keep them to myself for the moment.  I'll start off with these:

And these last 3 are for Scotty :3

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Lucifer

Scotty

DarkTrinity

BTW, !@#$ you pwnage. Kthnxbai.

Sorry, idk why it does that stupid twitter thing...

Bo-sox

Ive seen that one ;D guy was still fighting with a shotgun barrel in his ear lol

flashmaniac

Quote from: Chaos on September 15, 2009, 03:07:57 PM
Heh, I got some fairly offensive ones, but I think I'll keep them to myself for the moment.  I'll start off with these:

Boss spider FTW. This topic is quite popular :) Man... That thing must have 20k+ HP.

Bo-sox

flashmaniac

Haha, the last one is good. Go for GOLD!

Hahaha! I thought this one was fantastic!

DarkTrinity

Flash, that made me rofl.

And I love how people post pages about things being too offensive and Pwnage posts a picture of me, pretty much calling me a prostitute, and no one thought that I'd be offended by that?

ARTgames

oh that was you? Also i did not know that was what he meant by it. But i should have guess coming form pwage.

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on September 15, 2009, 07:33:57 PM
oh that was you? Also i did not know that was what he meant by it. But i should have guess coming form pwage.
He said it was a reference to prostitution in his post.
Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 15, 2009, 07:29:21 PM
And I love how people post pages about things being too offensive and Pwnage posts a picture of me, pretty much calling me a prostitute, and no one thought that I'd be offended by that?
No one thought you'd be offended by it because you actually weren't registered at the time, I guess.

And I'm not a fan of some of the things here, either, but I don't mind them.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

He said it was a reference to prostitution in his post.
Op! my bad. you can cleanly see i did not read the post. embarrassing >_<