News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

DEmotivationals

Started by mikkelet, September 08, 2009, 01:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 15, 2009, 07:29:21 PM
Flash, that made me rofl.

And I love how people post pages about things being too offensive and Pwnage posts a picture of me, pretty much calling me a prostitute, and no one thought that I'd be offended by that?
Well, you weren't even around when I posted that...and you just kinda popped out of nowhere. (hai.) Anyways, if it's behind your back, it's okay. So stop holding to me in my actions in the past. Though, even if you were present prior, I DEFINITELY still would have posted it. Love you!

-XOXOXOXO

Mr Poonanny.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 15, 2009, 09:57:26 PM
Well, you weren't even around when I posted that...and you just kinda popped out of nowhere. (hai.) Anyways, if it's behind your back, it's okay. So stop holding to me in my actions in the past. Though, even if you were present prior, I DEFINITELY still would have posted it. Love you!

-XOXOXOXO

Mr Poonanny.

And that same stupid demotivational brought up the same controversy with me the last time you posted it on the fan forums. Just stop trying to make fun of me.. you fail everytime you try... -_-

NotoriousM4^

I think this wraps up about most of the conflicts ;).

flashmaniac

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on September 15, 2009, 10:22:43 PM

I think this wraps up about most of the conflicts ;).
Nice, but we totally dropped the Nazi thing ages ago... Stop bringing it back up.

Anyway I Lol'd at the "Irony" one :)

Ahahaha! I love this, there's so many of these around.

11clock

Chaos

Hitler is making a return appearance to this topic!

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

DarkTrinity

Dude, lookit the pedo in the second picture, on the left end.
I just lmao.

Delicious

Mr Pwnage, could you please remove the image? Please..

<3

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on September 18, 2009, 10:37:07 AM
Mr Pwnage, could you please remove the image? Please..

What image might you be referring to lol?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 18, 2009, 01:23:18 AM
Dude, lookit the pedo in the second picture, on the left end.
I just lmao.

He looks more like an evil villain from a cartoon. XD

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Chaos

So, what, am I going have to keep providing content?

Today, we have the Bear Cavalry.

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

Thank you chaos. next time im in war ill bring the bear necessities.

Lucifer