News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Shoutbox Notice

Started by Meiun, September 24, 2009, 12:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

The shoutbox has been temporarily removed until I can find either a fix to some issues it's having, or a replacement one. Some of you may have been aware that the shoutbox does not tend to update properly and display the latest messages to you on a regular basis. Essentially, unless you post something in the shoutbox, you will not receive new messages that appear in the shoutbox unless you refresh the page. Furthermore, you will "timeout" and be disconnected from receiving new messages in the shoutbox unless you continue to post new message in it (even if you keep the page open). I can adjust this "timeout" time, but it still would not be functioning as I intended. However, the actual chat page (reached by clicking the button between Members and Logout at the top of the page) does function properly, and is still usable. So for now, just use the chat section of the boards if you want to chat. I will update you all if/when a solution or better alternative is found.