News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Started by 11clock, October 04, 2009, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Well this game just came out and I bought a copy off Ebay recently. I am still waiting for it to be delivered. Well here is a review for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWdX1cB_Oig

If you played the first 2 games in the series and liked them, then I recommend buying this.

Mystery

Got it at release date, love it, beat the game. There's tons of extra stuff still keeping me occupied. If you like the series as a whole, you have to get this. But Superstar Saga's still the best in my opinion.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Pat

Wow that looks fantastic! I have a DS but I misplaced it somewhere, its not at my house. My little brother had brothers in time and I thought it was a great RPG, everytime I got to the last part he would delete the save data because he was bored. If I had my DS I would probably get this.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Mystery

Quote from: Pat on October 04, 2009, 09:36:16 PM
Wow that looks fantastic! I have a DS but I misplaced it somewhere, its not at my house. My little brother had brothers in time and I thought it was a great RPG, everytime I got to the last part he would delete the save data because he was bored. If I had my DS I would probably get this.
While the 2nd game is nice, the 1st and this one are much better. Trust me, if you loved that, you'll worship this one as a god. (Not really, but you get my point.)

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on October 04, 2009, 10:11:24 PM
While the 2nd game is nice, the 1st and this one are much better. Trust me, if you loved that, you'll worship this one as a god. (Not really, but you get my point.)

Would you like to see a third?

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on October 10, 2010, 10:41:28 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 04, 2009, 10:11:24 PM

Would you like to see a third?
...A year-old necro...jeez, third one.

And if you were paying attention to this topic at all, you would realize that this IS the third game in this series.

ARTgames

My bad about saying third. I will correct asking if you would like to see a forth?