News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Conduit - "Best First Person Shooter for the Wii."

Started by Delicious, January 13, 2010, 08:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Does anyone have this amazing game for the Wii? I bought it a while ago and started to play on the multiplayer version and I must say that it's suprisingly good for a game that is being held on the Wii. Great graphics, good gameplay and fun as heck! If you do own it, let me know your friend-code so we can battle it out online! If not, I definitly would recommend you getting it if you have a Wii.

For more information on the game, check out this site: http://www.conduitgame.com/index_uk.html
<3

ARTgames

Delicious

I don't know how the COD's control, however it does envolve aiming with the remote and moving with the numchuck. :)
I got 60 kills and 7 deaths just a few minutes ago! Aha, I'm so good at first-person shooters. :P
<3

venuse

i got the game when it first came out, i got the special edition one with the small concept art book hahaha. but i dont play online.

del on a side note if you want to try a good 3rd person shooter besides resident evil 4 on the wii, try rouge trooper quartz zone massacre for the wii. just remember that it is a port of an older game but still kick ass. plus it is pretty cheap about 29 dollars

Delicious

Sounds sweet, thanks bro. You should definitly hook it up online, it's a pretty good experience aside from playing single player all the time. :)
<3

ARTgames

Played this game. Its an ok game and looks nice for a Wii game. But the non stop spawning enemies makes me really hate some parts of this game. I hope they fix that in the next one some how.

Mystery

Quote from: Delicious on January 13, 2010, 08:25:31 PM
Does anyone have this amazing game for the Wii? I bought it a while ago and started to play on the multiplayer version and I must say that it's suprisingly good for a game that is being held on the Wii.
There's lots of good games on the Wii. >.>
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

venuse

ive heard that the new golden eye remake game for wii is looking pretty good, as in gameplay.

ARTgames

Quote from: venuse on October 11, 2010, 06:12:22 PM
ive heard that the new golden eye remake game for wii is looking pretty good, as in gameplay.
Iv gotten the same message. It looks good and them letting you use the classic controller looks nice also.