News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some sections shouldn't add to post count...

Started by Mr Pwnage, October 22, 2009, 09:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on November 05, 2009, 08:12:26 PM
If something doesn't work properly, the logical solution is to FIX THE PROBLEM.  Not IGNORE it.  If you don't care about the system in the first place, GET THE !@#$ OUT OF THE TOPIC DISCUSSING IT.

Thank you chaos! That's what I'm trying to say.

QuoteSeriously, why is this topic even going anymore?  The problem was resolved.  One could argue that Mystery and 11clock still have a ton of rep/posts, but what difference does it make?  If it's that big a deal, just have Meiun reset the post count and rep.  Anyone who has a problem with that is likely an idiot who puts far too much stock into post count and rep, and in that case, should be ignored ANYWAY.

I also agree. Bye

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Chaos on November 05, 2009, 08:12:26 PM
Yes, well, your metaphor was horrible and made no sense anyway.

If something doesn't work properly, the logical solution is to FIX THE PROBLEM.  Not IGNORE it.  If you don't care about the system in the first place, GET THE !@#$ OUT OF THE TOPIC DISCUSSING IT.

Honestly, I don't see how this is a difficult concept to grasp.

Seriously, why is this topic even going anymore?  The problem was resolved.  One could argue that Mystery and 11clock still have a ton of rep/posts, but what difference does it make?  If it's that big a deal, just have Meiun reset the post count and rep.  Anyone who has a problem with that is likely an idiot who puts far too much stock into post count and rep, and in that case, should be ignored ANYWAY.
My thoughts exactly. On that note, lets get some locks and chains on this...done.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php