News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Worst Left 4 Dead team you've been on? (Campaign only)

Started by DarkBlade325, November 10, 2009, 06:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

I'm bringing this up for two reasons. One, Left 4 Dead 2 is just around the corner, and two, I just had my worse team. I REALLY doubt you guys can top this. This was on Dead Air, with a difficulty of Normal. Que rant!

One of the worst times I will never forget is when we were across the part with the sky bridge, and a Tank showed up in the closet right next to the safe room.

Naturally I got upclose to the Tank's back and started shooting. But then, two of the guys behind me apparently didn't know that there was a friendly fire. BOTH of them had auto shotguns and just absolutely pegged me with bullets. And here's something that's sad. It was normal difficulty, so friendly fire damage was turned down alot. But I took MORE friendly fire damage, than the infected through that whole part of the campaign. They took me from High Yellow to Low Red, ALL at the end of that part of the campaign. The Tank itself didn't get one hit on me because it had Louis in a corner, mind you.

Some part later on when you had to go down and move a van, we ran across a witch in the hallway but she was in another room. For the most part me and my team ignored her. But then one of them wanted to know where she was. He ran right back into the hallway, found her, and shot her with pistols. You can guess what happens next.

But this is the part where I just gave up. In the area with a bunch of suitcases and conveyor belts, we were going upstairs. One of our team mates were already dead. I had low green health, rest of them had low yellow (I swear I begged them to take the health kits. I'm no health whore.). While we were going up there a small group of infected came out. There were about 9 of them. I got grabbed by a Smoker. I was 10 inches away from them, and they couldn't even clear out the small group of infected to save me. That one Smoker took all my life, and killed me. All by himself because no regular infected were around. I was absolutely shocked how they couldn't deal with a total of 5-10 infected by themselves.
[/RANT]

Fwoo... Alright, I'm done. So I doubt you guys can top a worse team than mine. And if you do, I'll personally kiss your ass just to say sorry about the shit yourself went through.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on November 10, 2009, 06:17:15 PM
I'm bringing this up for two reasons. One, Left 4 Dead 2 is just around the corner, and two, I just had my worse team. I REALLY doubt you guys can top this. This was on Dead Air, with a difficulty of Normal. Que rant!

One of the worst times I will never forget is when we were across the part with the sky bridge, and a Tank showed up in the closet right next to the safe room.

Naturally I got upclose to the Tank's back and started shooting. But then, two of the guys behind me apparently didn't know that there was a friendly fire. BOTH of them had auto shotguns and just absolutely pegged me with bullets. And here's something that's sad. It was normal difficulty, so friendly fire damage was turned down alot. But I took MORE friendly fire damage, than the infected through that whole part of the campaign. They took me from High Yellow to Low Red, ALL at the end of that part of the campaign. The Tank itself didn't get one hit on me because it had Louis in a corner, mind you.

Some part later on when you had to go down and move a van, we ran across a witch in the hallway but she was in another room. For the most part me and my team ignored her. But then one of them wanted to know where she was. He ran right back into the hallway, found her, and shot her with pistols. You can guess what happens next.

But this is the part where I just gave up. In the area with a bunch of suitcases and conveyor belts, we were going upstairs. One of our team mates were already dead. I had low green health, rest of them had low yellow (I swear I begged them to take the health kits. I'm no health whore.). While we were going up there a small group of infected came out. There were about 9 of them. I got grabbed by a Smoker. I was 10 inches away from them, and they couldn't even clear out the small group of infected to save me. That one Smoker took all my life, and killed me. All by himself because no regular infected were around. I was absolutely shocked how they couldn't deal with a total of 5-10 infected by themselves.
[/RANT]

Fwoo... Alright, I'm done. So I doubt you guys can top a worse team than mine. And if you do, I'll personally kiss your ass just to say sorry about the shit yourself went through.
Do you play on PC or XBox? Cause I own it for PC and have a team that I frequently play with...and we hardly ever lose. If you own it for PC give me your steam ID and you can try a round with a us...:).
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php