News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Modern Warfare 2

Started by Torch, November 10, 2009, 09:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on January 28, 2010, 03:36:19 PM
I don't mind campers, as it makes it easier to kill whoever is camping in one spot rather than someone who is moving around.

The main time I have problem with campers is when they glitch into an unreachable area, and just pick off people the whole round, glitch campers are the guys I dislike. Regular campers are easy picks after they kill you once.
I've only seen "glitch" campers on highrise, but those aren't really glitches since they're intentional. It's always fun when someone's camping up on that rooftop with tactical insertions and you run up there, plant a claymore on their insertion and then knife them in the back. :D

The typical player will die from someone camping in a building, and then immediately run back into that same building and die again. In FFA, I've had 3-4 people all running back to get revenge kills constantly, no matter how many times they die. It makes no sense, but they still do it. It's always nice to have a retreat point when you're camping, so that you can nail people who come back to get you.

ARTgames

That's the fun part of killing campers. Trying to get to them to kill them. Its like a challenge. But once you learn ware they are you should try to flank them if you can.

wrinkles

The story line is pretty sweet but isnt as long as cod4... There are a lot of weapons that are slightly modified, for example the AK-47 has a grenade launcher, scopes etc. It's not as interactive as cod3 but there are awesome short clips and takes the game onto a new level. i'd give it a 9 out of 10 :D

Aqua

I had Scavenger Pro and was on Rust with claymores... The same guy came up the ladder about 7 times. As I was climbing down with a Chopper Gunner, he shot me in the back with his P90.
As for me... I just pull out a class with a noob tube/grenade launcher/rocket when there's a camper... There's that propane tank on Highrise, a wall on Rust, difficult to hide from TEH EXPLOSIVES.

Edit: Got a 60 killstreak earlier today... It was so cheap. I had a Chopper Gunner on Rust, and just held down fire on their spawn point (which didn't change). About a minute of spawn killing 3+ players. 40+ of the kills from the Chopper... >: D
~Aqua

ARTgames

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

oops i forgot to say. I got the Radeon HD 5770 made by diamond. Buying name brand ATI is expensive.