News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Th3_Natural's Stick-Online 2.0 Walkthrough

Started by Tekken 5 Master, November 16, 2009, 01:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekken 5 Master

Hello Everyone! I'm back after over a year since last playing Stick-Online. For the new players who don't know me, let me introduce myself; I started playing Stick-Online in the end of 2006. I was the first person to create a walkthrough for Stick-Online and also one of the first guys who reached Level: 99. You might also remember me for creating "Mega-Stick: Th3 Com!c" (A real-time action comic) or playing with my 3rd account called "Stick-Online".

I remembered the good old Stick-Online and I guess I kind of missed it, so I have decided to return.
Anyways I thought I'd post my old Walkthrough/Strategy Guide here to help anyone who might need it.
Be warned however as it's over 2 years old and is most likely out dated... :o

Have fun and see you around! ;)

-Th3_Natural-
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

stick d00d

i think i remember seeing you in-game before, but this was when i was a newb, so you probably wouldn't remember me.. anyways i have seen your guide before and it is good, there has been a lot of new items since 2 years ago and even a couple monsters.. and now the game is donor's only until SO3 is released.. welcome back :D

yottabyte

I remember you. And your walkthrough. And that awesome minimap. Welcome back.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Trogdor

Hey, welcome back! I remember you and your walkthrough. It's quite extensive, albeit a little outdated, but I can never remember BBB's dropping GS's. :P
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Looperpuck

Welcome back, I remember you from a while ago. That walkthrough is awesome.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Titan

Quote from: Trogdor on November 16, 2009, 04:18:00 PM
Hey, welcome back! I remember you and your walkthrough. It's quite extensive, albeit a little outdated, but I can never remember BBB's dropping GS's. :P

Yeah I remember you to. That was awhile ago though.(still love the mini map.)

And at trogdor.
I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed at one point that the bbb drops the gs(because someone got one) But the rate is like ridiculous.
Livin' in a lonely world.

God-I-Suck

Yo, wassup. That was like the first guide I used a long time ago.

JoEL

EpicPhailure

Yeah, I used to use that waaaay back. Nice to have you return :D

Forum

I remember you welcome back bro and nice guide.
Officially quitted

scsox

Lucifer

Quote from: scsox on November 21, 2009, 06:26:57 PM
and why am i blacklisted?
Considering he made that well over a year ago, I doubt anyone would remember.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lucifer on November 21, 2009, 06:58:25 PM
Quote from: scsox on November 21, 2009, 06:26:57 PM
and why am i blacklisted?
Considering he made that well over a year ago, I doubt anyone would remember.

Besides, it's a public bounty board. Anyone could message Natural and request a hit.

Riserva