News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO art

Started by Pinball, July 02, 2009, 02:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

Drew these by just looking at sprites from the game, I guessed on the parts that were to hard to make out, such as the skel's hands.  Also kept the details on the low side, like leaving out the needles on the cactus.

Skel

Cactus

Sand Fiend

Dark Sage

Different Shading on the Dark Sage

SO van

SO icon avatar

SO pixel puzzle 0  (the image gets scaled down on my image host, so download the .png file from http://host-a.net/Pinball/Pixel%20Puzzle%200.PNG
)

Made the Pixel Puzzle program so people don't have to use ms paint to solve the puzzles.

Download
http://host-a.net/Pinball/Pixel%20Puzzle.zip

SO stone hammer avatar

3d SF model (10/2/09)

~Pin

CherryPie

cool, nice work. Btw, what's the font, you used for the "Stick Online", is it Kristen ITC?

Pinball

Quote from: CherryPiecool, nice work. Btw, what's the font, you used for the "Stick Online", is it Kristen ITC?

No it's a font called  Jester, I think a while back Scotty said it was the font he used on the SO website banner.

~Pin

Meiun

Woah, I love them! =] Awesome work man. And yes, Jester is the font that I have been using for Stick Online since the beginning.

Delicious

Ha, very cute. :) I like the cactus one you had made, keep em' coming.
<3

EpicPhailure

Very nice Pinball. Do a Sand Fiend next :0

Pinball

Quote from: Epicphail on July 02, 2009, 11:13:04 AM
Very nice Pinball. Do a Sand Fiend next :0
Added a SF, check main post.

~Pin

Looperpuck

Those are awesome. Make a Dark Sage attacking next. That would look pretty cool ;)

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

CherryPie

Quote from: Looperpuck on July 03, 2009, 03:16:16 AM
Those are awesome. Make a Dark Sage attacking next. That would look pretty cool ;)

~Looperpuck

ye and don't forget to put in 12 players attacking it with all the different weapon, that would be so cool, noway!

ehh.. yea w/e, nice work, real cool shading you put in there, keep em coming ;)

Pinball

Quote from: Looperpuck

~Looperpuck
Added a DS attacking, I think it's the best one I made.

Quote from: CherryPieye and don't forget to put in 12 players attacking it with all the different weapon, that would be so cool, noway!
I would but it would take to much time to make all that, just designing one npc takes around 2-3 hours.

~Pin

JoEL

This stuff is awesome pin, nice work dude.

EpicPhailure

Dude, you're epic.

CherryPie

Quote from: Pinball on July 04, 2009, 12:45:36 AM
Quote from: Looperpuck

~Looperpuck
Added a DS attacking, I think it's the best one I made.

Quote from: CherryPieye and don't forget to put in 12 players attacking it with all the different weapon, that would be so cool, noway!
I would but it would take to much time to make all that, just designing one npc takes around 2-3 hours.

~Pin

i hope you know, that that was actually sarcasm. o.o

Looperpuck

Haha, very nice Dark Sage Pinball.  ;D

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

CherryPie

btw, if you have that much fun, doin them, I, for myself, would lovely see one of the new assassin bandits in your style :)