News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO art

Started by Pinball, July 02, 2009, 02:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Ohh, you know what else would look cool? A Rock Demon, or a Rock Boss. I't might be hard, I don't know though.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Aqua

Heh, you should make a Sand Golem.
~Aqua

Dragx_Rage

Good work! Keep it up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meiun

Really great stuff man! I love the style, simple but cool. So far they all seem like really accurate representations too :P I'm impressed.

God-I-Suck

These are very nice! O:

Joshhh

What program are you using to make these good sir?

Lucifer

As always, amazing stuff Pin.

Aqua

I imagine he is using Photoshop. I have no experience with it, but it looks like he's using blended splines in conjunction with a fill tool.
~Aqua

Mystery

These are amazing. Simple, but perfect. I honestly have nothing much else to say about them. Great work, Pin.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

I like the cactus, nice work.
Officially quitted

Josh

i think they look pretty cool i like the theme of em howd did you do it?

sk8terboi

AWSOME WORKKKK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[SSSS]

krele

Nice work! Good use of pathing.

I made my own rock beast, with more complex shading though...

^^;

EpicPhailure

DUDE.

That's seriously epic. The only thing that I can critique is the face. It doesn't look evil enough.

krele

Quote from: Epicphail on July 24, 2009, 02:14:01 PM
DUDE.

That's seriously epic. The only thing that I can critique is the face. It doesn't look evil enough.
Haha, thanks. I seriously don't want to hijack this thread, but what else should I make?

I also think I overdid it with the shading... Should've kept it little bit more cylindrical, so it looks more like a rock. But this looks far cooler than the cylindrical version I have... I'll post it later maybe.