News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO art

Started by Pinball, July 02, 2009, 02:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Ahahahahahahahaha, wow that's funny. Pinball didn't tell you guys!?!? That's MY van.

Jk jk. Very neat though.

yottabyte

Quote from: Pinball on August 13, 2009, 12:05:47 AM
-added SO van

Awesome :D

But what is the RB doing under the mountain? o.o

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

krele

Quote from: Lucifer on August 09, 2009, 01:44:07 AM
Quote from: krele on August 08, 2009, 09:27:53 PM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 08, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
I'd be pissed off too if someone came into my art topic and started displaying their pictures too.  >.>

The topic is in Media part of the forums, and is named SO art... What makes you think you can't submit your own art? Think for a change...
Re-read the first post, search for any word or sentence that says anything about how people should post their own SO art, then "Think for a change..." you thickheaded prick. Now I'm sure Pin has nothing against people posting their own SO art, but when people as cocky as you come along and tell them their work is Wrong, it becomes more of an issue.

I do like your art though.
Idiot... Do you see a word or sentence that says it's forbidden? I never even told anything about pin' art being wrong or something, he said he wants constructive crtism (perhaps he didn't say, but it's a common sense, and should always be welcomed), and he commented my work too. You never uploaded any work at all, so why are you even talking about something you halfly-know, or don't know at all?

I like the van pin. If I would even try doing it, it wouldn't overlap so perfectly on the texture like you did. Good job on this one.

ARTgames

-added SO van

its vary fluorescent and clean don't you say. :P

crozier

Quote from: yottabyte on August 13, 2009, 04:22:01 AM
-added SO van

Awesome :D

But what is the RB doing under the mountain? o.o
Look carefully and you also see a small bunny under the mountain.
Wondeful job pinball!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lucifer on August 13, 2009, 01:25:51 AM
Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
I'm hoping you photoshopped that.

Hoping?
If I had that van I would shit bricks.

I was hoping because if it was real, then the owner would have no life ;D

Mystery

Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 02:23:50 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 13, 2009, 01:25:51 AM
Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
I'm hoping you photoshopped that.

Hoping?
If I had that van I would shit bricks.

I was hoping because if it was real, then the owner would have no life ;D
There's people who do long, flawless, time-consuming paint jobs like that, believe you me....

And that van is INCREDIBLE, Pinball. +karma.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Mystery in ur siggy Mr pwnage didn't say he'd show his penis to lingus but to ceroblitz...
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on August 13, 2009, 03:34:40 PM
Mystery in ur siggy Mr pwnage didn't say he'd show his penis to lingus but to ceroblitz...
Off-topic: Blame the character limit. Wouldn't let me add anymore words.

EDIT: Just noticed the bunny and rock beast under the mountain in the van..
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Dragx_Rage

The van is simply amazing, +Karma.

Forum

I'd love to see the van irl and someone driving it around D:
Officially quitted

Lingus

Quote from: krele on August 13, 2009, 06:58:41 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 09, 2009, 01:44:07 AM
Quote from: krele on August 08, 2009, 09:27:53 PM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 08, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
I'd be pissed off too if someone came into my art topic and started displaying their pictures too.  >.>

The topic is in Media part of the forums, and is named SO art... What makes you think you can't submit your own art? Think for a change...
Re-read the first post, search for any word or sentence that says anything about how people should post their own SO art, then "Think for a change..." you thickheaded prick. Now I'm sure Pin has nothing against people posting their own SO art, but when people as cocky as you come along and tell them their work is Wrong, it becomes more of an issue.

I do like your art though.
Idiot... Do you see a word or sentence that says it's forbidden? I never even told anything about pin' art being wrong or something, he said he wants constructive crtism (perhaps he didn't say, but it's a common sense, and should always be welcomed), and he commented my work too. You never uploaded any work at all, so why are you even talking about something you halfly-know, or don't know at all?

I like the van pin. If I would even try doing it, it wouldn't overlap so perfectly on the texture like you did. Good job on this one.
Gtfo of this topic you arrogant ass. No one cares what you think.

I love Pinballs art. It is the perfect compliment to the SO graphical style. The art style is very cartoony, and Pinball takes that theme and applies it to a more fully formed art style.

Mr Pwnage

That van is just...wow...I can't even say anything, +2 karma, because 1 karma isn't enough. Just...wow.

I do notice one thing though...it may just be me...but is the pine tree tilted diagonally?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Pinball

- added SO icon avatar
If someone wants to use this as their avatar, you can as long as you put in your sig "Avatar created by Pinball".

- added SO pixel puzzle 0  (the image gets scaled down on my image host, so download the .png file from http://host-a.net/Pinball/Pixel%20Puzzle%200.PNG )

Once downloaded, open it in MS Paint and change your tool to the bucket tool to fill in the boxes.  Please DON'T post what the image is for the puzzle.

~Pin

flashmaniac

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 13, 2009, 10:34:51 PM
That van is just...wow...I can't even say anything, +2 karma, because 1 karma isn't enough. Just...wow.

I do notice one thing though...it may just be me...but is the pine tree tilted diagonally?

I would think that it would look like that because of the angle of the van. If you just normally pasted that picture on there it wouldn't have the correct aspects. He's using attention to detail :)